Events UK: Tomorrow Burns - Weymouth 25-26th March 2017 - Round One Draw + FAQ etc

Chris Tomlin

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Not long now Ardboys!

The Whatsapp group is filling nicely. Think I've got 41/56 people in there now. It's not vital, but I would prefer to have everyone in there. If you don't want alerts going off on your phone frequently, please note there is the facility in Whatsapp to mute individual chats. It will ensure everyone has all the relevant and up to date info. Feels very 2017!

At the weekend I will be stealing from my brothers at Age of Sigbrah and using the group chat for posting the draw etc. Minimizing paper waste and what not. Also helps for planning in the evening and the draw in the run up to the event will likely be done in the chat.

If you're one of the 15 entrants not currently in there, send me a text (07738 621 308) and I'll add you in due course. I'll cross reference a list later this week when I will also, finally, be sorting a PDF to clarify the scoring, food choices etc.

We also have 10 grudges so far, which is a good portion of the field. I like to encourage as many of these as possible, so get yours in if you haven't already!

Megaboss Chris <3

Morning all,

Everyone bar Kris Robertson is now in the group Whatsapp (and @jonwarmington and @RichardCZ can keep him updated) so I will be adding updates there. I appreciate not everyone wants drunk updates from @TDK etc and may have the chat muted. I will try and change to title of the chat if there is anything important, so please keep an eye on that.

There is now a pack, which has been posted in the chat. It needs a couple of minor amendments (yes, we will be measuring to bases @Total Fanboy) this evening and then I will link to it here as well.

I'll be giving out food choice info and chasing for that and bowling interest this week.

Also get your grudges in. First round draw will be done on Sunday.

Edited by Chris Tomlin
  • Like 1

On 13/03/2017 at 10:09 AM, Chris Tomlin said:

I appreciate not everyone wants drunk updates from @TDK etc and may have the chat muted. 

Wait....what! Is that not what the chats for? ??

Edited by TDK
  • Like 1

Hey,

Just a week away now boys and girls! Exciting!!

Trying to get numbers together for the Saturday bowling so please head to the Event WhatsApp if you haven't stated Yes or No thus far.

Also, with the news of the titanic 12th grudge match; Sam "People's Champ" Davies @TDK vs Ben "Big Daddy Qu33r" Diesel, we now have 24/56 players in grudge matches. I'd love to see a few more come in!

Edited by Chris Tomlin
  • Like 2

Evening all,

Using TGA at home, eurghhh!! Plenty of Tomorrow Burns info has been flowing in the WhatsApp chat, however I understand it's a bit busy, hasn't worked out quite like I hoped haha!! If anyone has missed anything, please just shout.

Here is Round One draw;

1. Aaron Bailey vs Donal Taylor
  2. Karl Breakspear vs Andy Talbot
  3. Paul Buckler vs Kieran Harper
  4. Gary Hennessey vs Martin Morrin
  5. Rob Ellis vs Russ Veal
  6. Adam Petford vs Laurie Huggett-Wilde
  7. Mark Mitzman vs Tom Hewitt
  8. Matt Lyons vs Richard Ciereszko
  9. Wayne Holt vs Ricky Mee
  10. Declan Waters vs Tim Fisher
  11. Matt Clarke vs Les Martin
  12. Sam Davies vs Ben Diesel
  13. Bryan Hatchett vs James Box
  14. Dave Roberts vs James Mapson
  15. Jenny Lyons vs Patrick O'Sullivan
  16. Carl Smith vs Will Philpott
  17. Steve Phillips vs Robert Nightingale
  18. Liam Cook vs Mike Wilson
  19. Kris Robertson vs Patrick Rance
  20. Ben Smith vs Tom Hutchings
  21. Chris Lewis vs James Warth
  22. Terry Pike vs Matthew Arnold
  23. Steve Hursell vs Jon Warmington
  24. Dominic Hook vs Jonathon Kyprianidis
  25. Chris Green vs Craig Namvar
  26. Mo Ashraf vs Rich Morley
  27. Elliot O'Neill vs Ian Ralph
  28. Henry Poor vs James Eveleigh

Also a couple of FAQs and House Rules (in addition to those in the pack);

• Disciples of Tzeentch - You may not use Destiny Dice for Mortal Wounds.
  • Stormcast Eternals - You may only pick each unit once for a Stardrake's Rain of Stars ability. (If you have multiple Stardrakes, you can select each unit once per Drake)
  • You may not use any ability to re-roll or modify the dice roll to see who decides priority at the start of the Battle Round.
  • You may not use any ability to re-roll or modify the dice roll to see where the objectives land in Gifts from the Heavens.

Please check the pack for the latest bowling info. I will be sorting food choices tomorrow.

Cheers,
Chris

• Like 2