Events UK: AOS - 2000pts GHB 12/11/2016

JustPlay-Ritchie

Event Title: AOS - 2000pts GHB
Event Author: JustPlay-Ritchie
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 11/12/2016 10:00 AM to 11/12/2016 06:30 PM

This will be a one day 3 round Swiss event with armies selected at 2000pts GHB.

Prize support for our tournaments is £50 store credit for every 8 players and it's redeemable against all our games stock.

Entry is £12.50

JustPlay is brilliant venue fully fully kitted out In a great location in Liverpool City Centre with easy transport links and parking you can find us here

The full rules pack can be found here and you can grab you tickets from this link 

Ritchie

AOS - 2000pts GHB

Edited by JustPlay-Ritchie
  • Like 3

On 10/24/2016 at 3:55 PM, Age of The Erstwood said:

Hi @JustPlay-Ritchie,

Bought my ticket a while a back, just gonna start figuring out my lists now, is there a deadline we need to get them in by? Also, where is the best place to send them to?

Thanks,

Just bring your list on the day! A paper copy for your opponents

Edited by JustPlay-Ritchie

Forgive me for being daft

but how does this two lists work please.

do you pick after scenarios/seeing what your opponents lists could be, or just randomly pick one based on you recon opponents grand alliance?

inteteated but it doesn't make sense to me right now and just want to be certain I like the idea before signing up.

J

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joeg said:

Forgive me for being daft

but how does this two lists work please.

do you pick after scenarios/seeing what your opponents lists could be, or just randomly pick one based on you recon opponents grand alliance?

inteteated but it doesn't make sense to me right now and just want to be certain I like the idea before signing up.

J

Im guessing it will work like at other tournaments I have played with two lists - knowing the scenario to be played you and your opponent both exchange lists - you then, after seeing your opponent's options, secretly choose which of your two lists you will use and both reveal at the same time. @JustPlay-Ritchie please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hey Guys 

Joeg Is there any questions you are particularly looking for answers to in particularity anything at this time that may effect you selection for the weekend? Otherwise yes I have been looking over common things and will announce very soon anything that I feel needs answering but close as possible to out the box no crazy banning etc.

Alex you a member of the local group ask in there maybe I have seen one knocking about but think he is playing it!

Could to improve provide a timetable for the day please.

just travelling a little way so wondering.

couple of questions:

artifacts and general abilities - - rolled for or selected at start of each game, or selected at list generation and stay the same all three games

general - does this have to be a hero or could it be any single model - for example a single skink in a unit of forty? - just recently played a game where a single (in attackable) night goblin in a unit if 60 was the general!

mystical terrain (the re roll to wounds one)- rolled before everything else at the start of the turn or just any point in hero phase?

thanks

j

Hey again 

Scedule first

10am is the start of round one I will open the door at 9:30 for reg and getting your army set up on ours trays etc. We will have a 30min lunch break at the end of R1 (12:30pm) at the latest R3 should finish 6:15pm Experienced bunch here with a good set up don't expect any delays sorry we only had info on FB not super clear. 

Artifacts and abilities will be picked or rolled if you so wish :) after you have seen each other's lists selected and revealed them to each then note down your artifact and trait  selection and reveal them, after that begin your normal game sequence for that rounds mission. 

Shoot a answer on the others in the morning 2:30am ain't the best time for rulings :)