WiP Wednesdays

Ben

Love the glow!

No pictures, just a tale: I got myself a Star Collecting! Slaves to Darkness box because why not get a chariot and more warriors (yuck) with the Knights and Sorcerer I wanted? Anyway I had plans to convert Sorcerer and a few of the knights/chariot riders but I was exhausted and couldn't find any good inspiration in my bits box or online. So all I did was slightly rotate the Sorcerer's arm because the hand is a nice sculpt and it now looks like he is going "surprise!" or "free hugs".

Ah well...

• Like 1

It's nice to be back at the painting table again! Worked on some Night Goblins for a local Escalation League. I'm also working on painting a Dwarf Blood Bowl team for a friend. I think my order from December finally showed up at my LGS too...which my excitement has totally died for, haha.

IMG_5208.JPG

IMG_5209.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Got these guys almost done so still wip (just like my photo skills!)

got to get the blue highlights done and do the metal. I want bright colors for the army so it's the hard way to go. Normally I just leave the metals after the wash. 

IMG_4180.JPG

IMG_4181.JPG

• Like 3

This week I'm trying to find the time to build a command squad for my Warriors. First pose of the champion. 

IMG_9557.JPG.ee5f05e658a751266b688ae394f34aba.JPG

I also have some different weapon options. What do you think?

IMG_9558.JPG.611fa0eaf3563c55ed223408a45d7d06.JPG

i might just lose the shield and go for the claw and sword (tying the unit a bit more with my daemonettes)

• Like 3

It's still Wednesday because I haven't gone to bed yet! First up...a finished Dwarf Blood Bowl team.

1000 points of Kharadron Overlords to a tabletop level...which isn't good enough for me. Way more basing, highlights, and freehand to come!

IMG_5380.JPG

IMG_5381.JPG

IMG_5382.JPG

IMG_5383.JPG

fullsizeoutput_2cb8.jpeg

• Like 6