16mm Destruction Dice - SOLD OUT

Mitzy

Are there any still available? I'd like some for my Spiderfang please!

Yes there are 100 left they have to be bought in sets of 10 (see 1st page of this thread) Get your order in ASAP.

One quarter of the RAW NEO's (some say, the most handsome [emoji6])

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goddammit!  Will there be another run?  I'd love a set but will be waiting until next month...

There may be.... no promises at this stage keep your eyes on the thread

8 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

Yes there are 100 left they have to be bought in sets of 10 (see 1st page of this thread) Get your order in ASAP.

One quarter of the RAW NEO's (some say, the most handsome emoji6.png)

Done! I'm from Australia (the land of spiders!) so I sent you a little extra than the currency converter indicated, to be safe. Let me know if it wasn't enough though.

Done! I'm from Australia (the land of spiders!) so I sent you a little extra than the currency converter indicated, to be safe. Let me know if it wasn't enough though.

Excellent.... you will also be the proud holder of the record for furthest travelled Gork & Mork dice... Can you please DM me your postal address (you missed it off the PayPal notes ;) )

27 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

Excellent.... you will also be the proud holder of the record for furthest travelled Gork & Mork dice... Can you please DM me your postal address (you missed it off the PayPal notes ;) )

One quarter of the RAW NEO's (some say, the most handsome emoji6.png)

Done! Thanks again for this - I am a sucker for fancy dice.

So I have today shipped another two batches of dice out... @Chunk will soon be the proud owner of the dice and also the record for the furthest travelled Gork & Mork dice when they arrive in Evandale South Australia (that's a mere 10,070 miles!) :D Enjoy guys!

Oh and that means that there are just 60 dice remaining... Grab them while you can.

• 1 month later...
Im interested in picking up two sets of these dice if they are still available.

If they are then I will pay you immediately [emoji4]

Let me know as soon as you can manage it please [emoji4]

Hi there, yes I still have 60 dice left available (that's six sets of 10 as per the description in the first post). I can ship worldwide so pay as per the instructions and I'll post them out. Cheers Mitzy

I can't believe I've missed this thread until now - these dice look awesome! I've put in my order for 20. Hope I made it while there were still some in stock - I've got a mob of Ironjawz who could use some inspiration from Gork and Mork for their debut tourney.

Cheers.

These look great.  Any left? Could do with 20.

Yes you can buy the final 20 just follow the instructions in the first post on page 1 dice paid for this week will be posted today at 4pm BST

So the supply has ended I have now completely sold out of all Gork and Mork dice :( 

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the Megaboss' out there who supported me and bought them. I am contemplating doing a re-run and possibly changing the colour combination.

If I were to do so I could what colour combination would you be interested in? Also I could remove the work "Gork" and "Mork" from each dice and make the skull bigger, or even have "Destruction" circling the skull?

If you are interested or have any thought let me know, if the demand is there I will do a re-run.

Thanks again for all your support.

WAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Mitzy :x 

For reasons that I am not 100% sure of, but that I definitely associate with the Prayer to Crom from "Conan the Barbarian", I really like that the dice have "Gork" and "Mork" etched into them.

"Destruction" appeals to me far less.

In a similar vein, I would find dice that had "Sigmar!" etched into them fun. "Order" not so much.

I love these dice! I loaned my Ironjawz army (with dice, of course) to a friend for a weekend tournament. He won 3 of 5 games, so considering he's never played the army (or even AoS!) before, I think Gorkamorka was smiling on him.

To answer your question: I wouldn't need any more Orruk dice, but if you did something similar for faction-specific Chaos or Order, I definitely would.

Ironjawz-WoffBoot-XI.jpg

Archived