Events UK: TEMPEST CRUSADE: SHYISH - Sat 21st Jan 2017, Stirling

Scottyjock

4 hours ago, Scottyjock said:

:( But there are 3x GW Heats :) I plan to hit one of the later two!

Yep good plan, top 40 from each heat get to buy a ticket for the final so shouldn't be too hard to get a spot (with potentially 3 chances :) ). I might go to more than 1 heat if i can, should be fun.  

Side note, how do i get access to the scotland forum for the AOS 6 nations?, i sent a msg to admins through the contact us popup but dont have access.

3 minutes ago, Riyathe said:

Yep good plan, top 40 from each heat get to buy a ticket for the final so shouldn't be too hard to get a spot (with potentially 3 chances :) ). I might go to more than 1 heat if i can, should be fun.  

Side note, how do i get access to the scotland forum for the AOS 6 nations?, i sent a msg to admins through the contact us popup but dont have access.

Pop a message on this thread and you should get access authorised

• 2 weeks later...

5 weeks to go now! We have 46 players signed up. Hope everyone is gathering their forces....

Remember any dropouts after Sat Dec 31st I will not be able to refund, as shopping for prizes starts then!

And the deadline for List submission to get your 15 easy TPs is Sat Jan 14th, and I will be publishing all lists in the week prior to the event.

One other reminder is for players to bring terrain if they possibly can. We really want to aim for 10 pieces of varied terrain per table (buildings, forests, hills, GW AoS pieces, etc etc). In the pack I've asked for up to 5 pieces per player, but understand not everyone has their own terrain. Some people are bringing more than this already, so fingers crossed we can get the tables fully stocked. Any club players please feel free to bring a box!

Expect one final tweak to the Tempest pack very soon, nothing major planned though.

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks, pack is updated to final version. Links to pdf in the first post.

Not major surgery but now essentially following the recent FAQ/Erratas from GW, so couple of the Clarifications now removed. Some rewording and minor tweaks in Game 3 too but essentially the same as before.

Lists are due in by Sat 14th Jan, but if they are ready before then please do submit for checking. You can resubmit of course till deadline for the free pts. I will be publishing during the week prior to the event, with some commentary/analysis/banter hopefully!

Remember your army list must specify: Allegiance, General, Command Traits, and any Artefacts or Arcane Treasures taken (indicated next to the relevant entries). Weapon and command options selected also have to be included on the army list.

Also, can i ask folk to take any terrain they want to use - aiming for 5x pieces per player basically. 

Edited by Scottyjock
  • Like 1

Good Morning all,

Just a heads up to all interested that I will be attending Tempest in my capacity of None Playing Coach/Selector/Cheerleader/all round lackey for the Scotia Six Nations team so if you have any questions etc then please feel free to ask away on the day. 

I will be watching as many games a possible and if you have already expressed an interest in joining the team don't be suprised to see me pop up at your table at some point during the day, I may even be the one asking questions!

As well as myself Team Captain Andy Currie @AndyC , Vice Captain Liam Watt  @Lwatt1 will both be in attendance playing and fellow selector Scott Smith @Scottyjock is chief monkey to the true TO Tim.  

J

• Like 1

Tempest Lists needed by Saturday from:

Ade McBain 
Alan Aitken
Andrew Currie @AndyC
Brian Convery
Christian White 
Craig Ross
Darren Kneller @Njierdou
Garry Marshall + Daniel + James 
Graeme Davidson