Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Honcho

Battleshock: A new Age of Sigmar Podcast

28 posts in this topic

Honcho    60

Today I launched my new podcast, Battleshock, which focuses on Age of Sigmar and hobby topics. Thought I'd add my voice to the fantastic chorus of podcasters we already have. The first two episodes are streaming on the site and also available on iTunes and Google Play.    Hope you all enjoy it!

Edited by Honcho
  • Like 12

Honcho    60

Positivity and enthusiasm are two of the things I want to bring to the table. I caught myself slipping into a bit of vitriol on the first episode, briefly, which is why I named the episode what I did.

I think the best podcasts make you excited to be part of the game and hobby. To want to get out there to paint and play. That's what I'm shooting for.

Honcho    60

Hey @scrubyandwells I've got a bunch of buddies in Springfield. Lots of folks who play various games at Meta Games Unlimited (awesome store). How's the AoS scene down there? Any love?

Markus    16

Only had a few minutes to spare now before I have to walk the dog and hit the gym but, it does sound solid. I'll definitely have a proper listen once I have some time to sit down and paint. And you're right, being a slow painter I tend to run out of podcasts to listen to before I finish my models so new material is always appreciated.

• Like 1

scrubyandwells    337
10 hours ago, Honcho said:

Hey @scrubyandwells I've got a bunch of buddies in Springfield. Lots of folks who play various games at Meta Games Unlimited (awesome store). How's the AoS scene down there? Any love?

Cool! Yeah we have a nice scene getting started down here, about a dozen players so far. Definitely gotta grow it, but it's a good start. Would love to chat/play some time.

Honcho    60

@scrubyandwells Cool! Yeah, it'd be fun to roll some dice together. We're working on getting some tourneys and gamedays going up here. Let me know if you have any events in Springfield and I'll put the word out both on the podcast and locally.  Thanks for adding me in!

Honcho    60

BOOM! A brand new episode is available for your listening pleasure. Get it here.

Topics: The race to define the meta, Dipping your minis.

• Like 1

Honcho    60

Who's ready for another hot and fresh episode of Battleshock? Trying something completely different this episode. Hope you enjoy. Get it here.

• Like 2

Tyromancer    68

Episode 5 was fantastic, btw.  I thought it would be cool if someone did a podcast like a news report / radio play / documentary from the perspective of those living in the world, and well, it was.  :)

Honcho    60
5 hours ago, Tyromancer said:

Episode 5 was fantastic, btw.  I thought it would be cool if someone did a podcast like a news report / radio play / documentary from the perspective of those living in the world, and well, it was.  :)

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Kisada11 said:

I wanna play in your campaign!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'd love to have you! Short of that you can always just grab the campaign pack from the show notes and run it yourself. 

sal4m4nd3r    88

Just listened to the first episode. I'm hooked! Sound and content are excellent! Love your upbeat, enthusiastic attitude.