HOW TO SUBMIT EVENTS.

Ben

Hi, 

If you want to post an event please go HERE and fill out a calendar entry. Once that is completed an automatic thread will be started in this section.  

You will then be able to edit the forum post if you need to.

Thanks, 

Ben 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Ok so I'm not sure if this is a stupid question or not?

Can I post a thread about a Blood Bowl event.

Originally I was checking this site out for the AoS stuff but noticed there's a section for the Silver Tower too. I can stick a plug up about my Blood Bowl event in Cardiff if so. If not no worries.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 5:24 AM, Sombremine said:

Hey @Ben I would like to post an event on the Calendar but Belgium is not in the drop list when chosing country. Could you add our small country to the list so I can post the event ?

Thanks a lot

Same for Japan? I just added an event for Rising Sun GT. I am trying to get used to the site. I joined some time ago, but I am not used to Forums, sorry hehe. I don't know if there was a way to make the Events Japan myself or not, or maybe I just don't have the privileges yet? I added it to the calendar, though, but I don't see the auto thread made.

Cheers! And hope some of the members here in TGA can make it to it this year. We had a great time in Osaka last year!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @Ben i was wondering if it would be possible to add Italian Event in TGA.  Our community is going to hold a two day tournament in october with around 50 players at the moment and we still have spots. I posted in the Calendar but it did not start any automatic thread, probably because i did not use a UK event tag or other. Thanks for your time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...