HobbyHammer

Events UK: *SOLD OUT* Realm Hoppers AoS Event - 18th Feb 2017 (Margate)

256 posts in this topic

Event Title: *SOLD OUT* Realm Hoppers AoS Event - 18th Feb 2017 (Margate)
Event Author: HobbyHammer
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 02/18/2017 12:00 AM

HobbyHammer is pleased to present this one day AoS event down in the South East of England by the sandy beach of Margate on the 18th February 2017.

This will be more an event rather than a tournament, the games will be very mixed, ranging from Small 1000point games through Triumph and Treachery and Coalition of Death style multiplayer games and finally a straight up Pitched battle using General Handbook rules! 3 custom battle plans and 1 taken from the Generals handbook.

Over the course of the day and the 6 months leading up to the event, you can immerse yourself into the story of the Dark Crystals and the Realm Hoppers. You can use the 6 months leading up to grow your Warrior and Warband, gaining Skills and Treasure to use at the event. Whilst at the event, your General will also have opportunities to gain better skills, trade Crystal shards in the Black market for Weapon and Armour upgrades. Will you become the greatest Realm Hopper?

Of course, you do not need to take part in the campaign leading up to the event. You can put your name down and turn up and enjoy some fun AoS down by the sea! Either way we hope you will enjoy the pack and hope you can attend. 

Seeing as this is our first event, we want to start small. So we have decided to keep it to 30 people max, spaces are limited.

The pack for the event will be available soon! 

Tickets will be available soon too and will be priced at £15 per ticket. Prize support will be from Grumpy Goblin and will be given for 
The Champion
2nd Place
Best Sportsmen
Best Painted.

Put your name down below if you want to take part! Cheers

*SOLD OUT* Realm Hoppers AoS Event - 18th Feb 2017 (Margate)

Edited by HobbyHammer
1 person likes this

(space reserved for participant list)

1. Richard Taylor - @Rich 
2. Joe McGough - @Silent joe
3. Joel Duoplys-Duguid - @TheUnknownPainter
4. Kat Biddis  - @bb1234 
5. Dan Wood - Death
6. Ben Price - @bennyp
7. Rob Moar - @Moarhammer
8. Jonty Pyke - @JontyGoesGaming
9. Adam Elford 
10. Dan Mitchell - @Dangermouse425
11. James Chalmers - @TalesOfSigmar - Chaos
12. Ben Biddis - @bb1234
13. Tim Newman 
14. Ollie Grimwood - @Ollie Grimwood
15. Dan Comeau
16. Paul Ferguson - @ferguson834
17. Matt Ransley
18. Greg Dann - @childoffang
19. Luke Grant
20. Ben Crowe 

Reserve list: If any above drop out or we get enough people for a multiple of 4.

1. James
2. Arron 

Edited by HobbyHammer

I have added Adam Elford and Matt Cardle to the list as requested from Twitter. 

I hear the local players are a bit weird.

3 people like this

37 minutes ago, KyeBaker said:

I hear the local players are a bit weird.

Yer, this is a local village for local people, but I don't want to be the only G.A.Y in the village anymore! 

Edited by HobbyHammer
1 person likes this

now that´s how you do a proper ptg, Gw!

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, Sadysaneto said:

now that´s how you do a proper ptg, Gw!

Cheers man, I have expanded the Path to Glory campaign to run from September in an Online Free Narrative campaign. Feel free to check it out

Also let me know if your interested and ill add you to the list.

1 hour ago, Paul Buckler said:

Def interested, the pack looks great.

2 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Hey,

Looks good man, very unique. I'll see if I can rustle up some interest!

@Andy Talbot@The Lost Lighthouse (Gary)@Snoopdom@ChippyRick@Cowboy Boots Matt@Paul Buckler

Shall I add you both to the provisional list?

Can you also add my brother Richard Buckler to the list, his in Laws live in Herne bay so an easy event to sneak off to for him :)

Ben Biddis and Craig Burford have been added to the list as requested on Facebook Event

Edited by HobbyHammer

Sorry I'm just flicking the pack

Are you allowing Tomb Kings? as I couldn't see them in the glory table

Also confused with regards to total list size. The post mentions 1000pt games but the pack mentions bringing 2k

Edited by Untimention

Hey dude. Yep tomb Knigs are allowed, been waiting on someone who has said they wanna bring them before committing to tables. So if you wanted to come I will create them this week. 

There are 4 games which start at 1000points and escalate to a final game of 2000points 

hope that helps. Cheers

Tickets are now available! First come first serve basis. Thanks!

All money will be put back into prize support, trophies, terrain, tables and promotion and tokens. 

Buy your ticket here.

Thanks!

Thanks - I've now paid and hopefully my team mate @Devilreefman will be making the trip with me.

I've had a better read of the pack now and I would be interested in seeing the table for death. 

The plan is to use Neferata as my general if that helps but want to intergrate at least some of my TK into the larger games 

Ok sweet, I will get onto updating the Generals Handbook death path to glory tables to include more options (and tomb kings) will get that done later this week or early next. 

Glad to have you on board!