Tales of Sigmar - Tale of Gamers - Month 2

TalesOfSigmar

So I totally bit off more than I could chew.  I've got no idea why I thought I'd be able to get 20 models done in a month, maybe if they were Battle for Skull Pass Night Goblins but these Blood Reavers have so much detail on them it's insane, especially for starter set models.  

I really should have broke these down in to batches of 10, but having said that I have got quite a lot done on them.  The front 4 are a little bit further along than the rest.  I need to finish painting the brass bits, then I can shade all the metals, then highlight, then paint the yellow bits then skulls and pale cloth and they'll be about there.

reaverswip_zpsbdymxtlt.jpg

reaverswip1_zps6zoeadb7.jpg

Mr Whippy is a little bit further along all of the base colours are down, he just needs more shading, highlighting and tidying up, also blend a bit more purple in towards the base of the whip.

whippywip_zps5ohtfn6m.jpg

Month 3 will have more modest painting goals and some assembly for future months so I can get this lot finished.

August proved to be a disaster for my painting schedule. A lot of bills meant my time was devoted to selling, selling and more selling in the store. So my contribution to month two was a solitary miniature :'(

So mark it down as a FAIL for me for this month. But i present that miniature, the stunningly beautiful Lady Clara. 14264961_10210489575538932_4953272828966

Clad in her silken dress, and decorated with the finest jewelry of the court, Lady Clara has a score of admirers, each desperate for just a moment of her attention.

Now time to tackle the bag log and get ahead for month 3!

1 model is better than none, I wanted to get my start collecting ironjawz box done this month but I only managed to get it assembled which I managed to do on a rainy day off but month 3 I would like to get the majority painted; im guna start with my warchanter and go from there. I Also remembered to take some pics of the ard boyz I've been painting I think the only thing I missing is war paint on their armour just to make them look abit less rank and file.

IMG_2186.JPG  

Archived