AOS in NZ

Primez

Hi Guys,

I decided to post this following the successful CTA AOS tournament this past weekend. (thank you Tim!)

At CTA i meet some awesome new people who i previously never knew existed. It was great to see so many others into AOS as much as i am. So i thought i would start a thread where people can post what they are playing, where they are playing and what sort of games they like to play, along with any other details they might want to share. The idea is to get people playing more games more often.

My name is Shaun, i live in wellington. I play free people and prefer to play match play, but i'm open to any sort of game. I play at GW Wellington a few times a month and, about once a month attend a hobby/games night that a mate runs every week. I don't have a gaming table and only have one realm gate :( so i can't host at this stage. 

If you keen for a game let me know and we can organize something. 

I'm up for some games when I get back in September. Am in the UK atm. I currently run a pure Pestilens list. Would be keen to play regular games in a league too in Wellington if we could organise it.

I'm based in Wellington but from the UK. Nath knows me we have met a couple times down at GW Welly. I probably won't have a table set up or anything at home, but will am up for lots of games at GW or a FLGS. I like AOS in all its forms, just keen to roll some dice and enjoy a game!

Hey guys,

Dan Street, Auckland-based and looking at getting along to the one-dayer at GuardCon.  Got a young family so find travelling for tournaments nigh-on impossible but can definitely do games at home with a table and plenty of terrain.

Enjoy all aspects of the hobby - modelling, painting and gaming.  Importantly, just enjoy talking about the hobby, the fluff and honing tournament lists (within the boundaries of theme).  Mainly can be found on Twitter.

See you around.

Dan

Hey all!

I'm Tim, I've been playing with a regular group in the Tron for ages, and am always up for a game. I will try to come up to Auckland a bit more for some casual games, but for now it's been all about competitive events.

• GuardCon - Auckland - 24th and 25th September (2k and 1k events)
  • Warbanner - Napier - 8th and 9th October (2k and 1k events)
  • Over the Top 2017 - Hamilton - 11th and 12th February (2k event points only)
  • NICON 2017 - Auckland - 3rd and 4th June (2.5k event)

There could also be an invitational event later in the year in lieu of the Masters tournament.

For Narrative play there is also a regular campaign day on the third Saturday of each month at Gaming DNA.

I am also available for games most Monday nights at the Hamilton Immortals clubrooms.

I am also heavily using Twitter and Instagram (see signature for links).

I highly recommend using the calendar section on this website for finding and advertising events: http://www.tga.community/calendar/

Hi Guys

I'm Gus and am part of a Christchurch group (~6 players) that plays at the Cavaliers Club on Thursday nights.

We play Open/Narrative games and Matched play.

New/visiting players are always welcome and we can provide armies if you want to try AoS out.

We will be running a comp at Conquest (Christchurch's biggest tourney) on the 5th & 6th November 2016.

Hey there, 

James from Auckland here. Just a little busy right now with school but I'm trying for a weekend about once a month to grab a game. Mainly in the city, but I travel down to Hams sometimes to play the guys down there. Still new to it, but picking it up slowly.

Sup team

Hayden coming in as a newbie Beastclaw Raiders fella. Based in Palmerston North but also travel to Wellington and Auckland when I have the time off, suuuuper keen on this game after a long time as a bitter Fantasy refugee. So If by chance your in Palmerston North and actually play AOS hit me up!

• 1 year later...

Just found out this is a thing. Most of you nerds already know me but for those who don't I'm Aiden, I run skaven armies exclusively and my dream is to be the worldwide authority on the low tier army knows as Clan Pestilens. I live in Upper Hutt and frequently haunt various spots around the wellington region. Especially keen to play folks from Upper Hutt and grow the community out here.

Archived