Bowlzee Paints!

Bowlzee

Seeing as I'm currently collecting many different armies and painting , I thought I would just put them all under one topic.

I'm currently painting Khorne for Alliance this weekend. I still have a Bloodstoker to finish and a Bloodsecrator to build and paint.

Last night I finished Lord of Khorne on a Jugganaut.

QtcACS6tp3GePt-B5DN3WXvMwhfooK0XJNlXomTE

Beg-e_PAV85rYD7b6BTGsQyAjCVXW_HUzk2nvZe1

UI5nyJSo4BQsrcjX2ksKXGavS2SrFVNvfTLRHHuc

Looking at the pictures now, I think i need an extra highlight on the red. 

1 hour ago, Dez said:

I can't tell what's a conversion for Khorne, but he looks cool! I'm assuming a head and arm swap? NM I looked it up, Exalted Deathbringer :) I like his Wolverine Claw.

Yeah, I love the model but didn't want to build the Deathbringer. Now I have a reason for it. 

I couldn't find a left handed axe anywhere in my bits box, but the Wolverine Claw looks good

• 7 months later...
Really nice looking armies. I especially envy your conversions, they fit very well with the army. Good job on the red as well, you managed to keep it from overpowering the models. 

Thanks man, it's just Vallejo Scarlett Red, Agrax Earthshade, Highlight Scarlett red again, then a thin highlight of Evil Suns Scarlet.

Love it. 10 times better that the GW one.

I'm a fan of lizards and dragons so... what can I say :P 

If I need to pick a little ... not bad thing but... hmm, its the muscle of the wings, where they connect with the back. Its a little... little. Not strong enough. Sorry I don't know how to express it.

But, your painting skill its leagues above mine so I'm feel pretty pedantic saying this! 

If I need to pick a little ... not bad thing but... hmm, its the muscle of the wings, where they connect with the back. Its a little... little. Not strong enough. Sorry I don't know how to express it.

I did try to add stronger muscles but my green stuff skills are lacking. So in my head he bounds and glides across the board[emoji23]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived