Boarboy maniaks and icebone clan

teddet

Question

Boarboy maniaks can attack a second time "at the end of your own combat phase". How does that interact with the icebone rule that says monsters that take a wound can't attack until after all other eligible units?

(See pictures attached)

image.png

image.png

5 answers to this question

It doesn't, because they're not monsters?

But if you mean 'other' monsters in the army, then the frozen monster would attack before Maniak Fury kicks in - because although it has to go last, your combat phase doesn't end until it has, and that's the trigger for Maniak Fury.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, daedalus81 said:

During the combat phase there are units eligible to attack.  Maniaks attack and are no longer eligible.  Maniak Fury does not occur during this period so  the rest of the units attack and then the monster attacks.  And then Maniak Fury occurs.

I think this looks like a better answer than mine immediately before it...

7 hours ago, daedalus81 said:

During the combat phase there are units eligible to attack.  Maniaks attack and are no longer eligible.  Maniak Fury does not occur during this period so  the rest of the units attack and then the monster attacks.  And then Maniak Fury occurs.

Yeah, this does sound the most correct, the Monsters don't attack at the end of the phase, they just attack after all other eligible units have (essentially they must be picked last).

Archived