AoS 2 - Nighthaunt 1000 pts?

Fluttershy

15 hours ago, Maxo Bug said:

Umm... you CAN have the Mourngul in. ?
It's not even an Ally, it is a Nighthaunt.

oh sorry, i forgot to say playin' FEC normally

a long time ago, in an age of sigmar world.. i was able to pick this lovely guy as ally (and he was summanable). i think they changed allies with ghb17.

i'm looking for a viable nighthaunt 1000pts army wich includes my beloved mournghul ;)

what about

the craven king (his CP stealing sounds funny)

guardian of souls

2x 20 chainrasps

mourngul

980/1000

those bladegheist revenants looks good too, disengage & +1 atk if charge sounds useful

6 hours ago, themortalgod said:

How would one roll the "+" part of the "6+" if modifiers weren't allowed? The rules specifically say an "unmodified roll of X" when there is a situation where GW wants a 6 and only a 6 to trigger the effect (see the latest spirit host warscroll as an example)

Also, everyone has been playing it this way since AoS started without any word from GW via FAQ so I think being able to buff it with + to hit is what they intended.

This.

Actually the older tomb kings faq clarified that in non matched play you can use it more than once on a unit, so take 10 priests and something like a 4+ to hit generates 10 extra attacks, which outside of matched play also generate extra shots for infinite attacks :)

5 hours ago, Marsh said:

This.

Actually the older tomb kings faq clarified that in non matched play you can use it more than once on a unit, so take 10 priests and something like a 4+ to hit generates 10 extra attacks, which outside of matched play also generate extra shots for infinite attacks :)

Yup, though, now that rules of one got rolled into core rules, this has changed. 

Also how did this response end up in this thread? hahah, You quoted me in an entirely different topic. ;) Forum must have bugged out.

Yup wrong thread. Oops.

Id suggest grimhailer, hes cool, the banshees are good too and the new black coach combod with a mourngul would look cool and pose a nasty threat

Id probably say best thing for a mourngul is to ally it to LoB or othrr vampires with neferrata, overwhelming dread, the geminids and relics and traits that grant -1 to hit. Could get a VLoZD up to like -5/ -6 to hit!

Archived