Chaos undivided summoning

Lupercal91

Question

So I play daemons because I like the models and iv3 conveniently collected enough to play aos. I like the idea of playing undivided daemons. I dont want to have to pick 1 type of daemon and in 40k which is what I'm used too it's never been an issue but in aos 2nd ed. It seems like you are punished for trying to do this. Please explain if I'm missing something but does playing grand alliance chaos with all 4 daemons remove my ability to generate summoning points for any faction?

3 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Lupercal91 said:

So I play daemons because I like the models and iv3 conveniently collected enough to play aos. I like the idea of playing undivided daemons. I dont want to have to pick 1 type of daemon and in 40k which is what I'm used too it's never been an issue but in aos 2nd ed. It seems like you are punished for trying to do this. Please explain if I'm missing something but does playing grand alliance chaos with all 4 daemons remove my ability to generate summoning points for any faction?

Yes, because the summoning mechanics are based on the Allegiance Abilities and Chaos doesn't have such.

That's pretty lame.. I can understand summoning being weaker in an undivided list but at the very least the cheapest daemons should be available imo. Pretty much ruins every bit of theme I wanted to play around. Oh well... thanks for the answer

Archived