Mixing Stormhosts

Galrian

Is there anything stopping you from having more than one stormhost in your army/force ?  I painted my Starter set as Hammers of Sigmar but I fancy painting the Soulwars guys in a different scheme. I'm asking from a gaming point of view, rules, abilities etc. 

The question isn't framed quite right, I think.

You can paint your army however you like, and claim membership in whatever stormhost you like.  Paint your Soul Wars guys any colour you like, and still call them Hammers of Sigmar.  Or call both sets, differently painted, Hallowed Knights.  

The one thing you can't do is mix the *rules* for both stormhosts in one army.  Even if one set is painted as Hammers of Sigmar and the other is painted as Hallowed Knights, the whole army from a rules perspective can only be from no stormhost, or all from the same one.

Yeah, you're correct. I was googling prior to finding the forum and as you pointed out, i wasn't framing the question correctly and so didn't get an answer.

Thanks for replying, that is exactly what I needed,  Paint them whatever I want and then declare them as whatever stormhost I choose. 

Archived