Hello!

spypie

Welcome to the forums @spypie  :D

You have a couple of options if you're looking at Death!

1) You could stick with Nighthaunt, in that case I would definitely grab some more Chainrasps, Those guys are dirt cheap for a max unit and the amount of attacks they get is gross, they're a very good battleline. The new Black Coach is a very reliable output model, with some neat utility for the army. From there I'd go with how you want your army to play.

2) You could expand into the Grand Legions of Nagash, which encapsulates all death bar Flesh Eater Courts. 

If you're expanding Nighthaunts, you're almost certainly going to want the Dreadblade Harrow kit. It's extremely good value and it gets you two very, very useful heroes who synergize with the Knight of Shrouds in the starter set. Doubling up on your number of Chainrasps is a good investment too, since along with your Guardian that gives you the minimum for the Chainguard battalion. None of this is particularly expensive, so it's a solid starting point. I'd recommend a box of Grimghast Reapers as well, because they're a great unit and you don't get a useful number of them in the starter set.

Also, welcome to TGA!

Archived