Shadespire Bretonnia Warband Plog

Alezzika

Hiya everyone! Took the plunge with Shadespire, and I must say I love it. Really inspiring Warbands here on TGA does help :)

I like how Steelheart's Champions play, but I'm still not a huge fan of the Stormcast Eternals (although Anamnesis's Angharad is bringing me round!). So I thought I'd do something a lil different.

Presenting my Bretonnian Warband! They are still wip, but thought I'd share my progress. 

First up is Annette Bertrand (Angharad Brightshield)

WIP

2vink36.jpg

I'll admit, your post brought a smile to this Bret player's face - such models are a rare treat these days! The damsel's looking great so far, I especially like what you've done with the Stormcast shield. Very mystical and arcane looking.

Can't wait to see the rest of the warband :)

Awww I'm glad to hear my post made you smile Davariel :) Bretonnia was my first army, and will always have a special place in my heart.

Thanks that's exactly what I was going for with the shield. I wanted it to look like a spell she could conjour, earning her the title "Bright Shield"

Here is Obryn L' Audacieux very WIP 

vjoms.jpg

Thanky you MB, Rage and Kramer! I just realised I've been using the way older Bret Knights (i new something was bugging me about the legs) So I'm going to update Obryn to a newer Knight, just waiting on parts :)

Can't wait to unveil Steelheart, I think you guys will likey :)

Hey everyone! Still waiting on bits in the mail to finish my warband. I think I've finished Brightshield though, yay! I added more highlights to hair, gown and magic effects.  If you think I've missed something, or have a suggestion, please let me know :)

5xonsi.jpg

2qktgly.jpg

My Lords and Lady's! Finally got the bits I needed to finish making Obryn and Steelheart. I think you will agree, there is no confusion on who is who :D

Hope you all likey! Again any suggestions are welcome.

WIP

Obryn Remix. Decided to remake him from scratch. I wanted him to look like a giant of a man. Think the Mountain GOT

2powfwp.jpg

j8ch1u.jpg

WIP

Sir Steelheart, Hero of Bretonnia

r29f95.jpg

2wg99qd.jpg

Hey guys! Work is progressing slowly on Obryn, but it is progressing :D Still can't decide if the blue looks too Elfy? 

Still needs more highlighting and I'm planning on using osl on the hammer, so it will look all storm magicy. 

t69k76.jpg

30us3ye.jpg

nxtn5d.jpg

Archived