Hi from Andrew DeWitt

dewidiot

Hey all! 

I'm Andrew, I'm a comedian/illustrator in Los Angeles.  I co-hose Legends of The Painty Men, an Age of Sigmar comedy podcast with my buddy, John Roy. I've been playing Warhammer since 1994, and a predominantly Witch Elf army from the start. I've got every iteration of The Cauldron of Blood, the new and painfully old Morathi and some really chunky, hair metal witch elves all mixed in with my new stuff. I played throughout highschool and college then got a little frustrated, quit for years and years and picked it up again after seeing a YouTube video talking about how terrible Age of Sigmar was and instead of going, "yeah, that makes sense" I was like, "uhhh, this sounds awesome." and immediately got back in and picked up where I left off, Witch Elves.

Anyway, hi!

I do! On my Instagram. I draw a lot of pin-up stuff so I'm DIRECTLY linking you to pics of my minis only. I sometimes draw cartoon butts so I won't link directly to my account, only the pics.  I play 1k and 2k point games but have enough painted for 2500- to 3k. I have some very nice Dark Elves that I'll sometimes sub in as allies too.  I'll be posting more of this stuff over on facebook.com/legendsofthepaintymen which I'll do my best to keep as SFW as possible. 

36188513_852856688236355_243025293028517

36188752_852838158238208_556708343738007

• 2 weeks later...

@dewidiot Yeah it's weird, I compete in Guildball and currently ranked <25 in the world at the game but actually attending a AoS event I'm fairly nervous as well. I think I'm going to try and attend the Throne of Skulls in October at Warhammer World. I always get told how good AoS events are so I think we should both just take the jump and attend one!

Archived