Dropping in to say hello

geekbrewer

Hello all! I am a WH 40K player who jumped into AOS with the General's Handbook 2017. I started with the Start Collecting Tzeentch boxed set, and have slowly built up a decent sized force. I went with demons because it gave me a second army I can use in 40K, and chose Tzeentch because I wanted the destiny dice. I am enjoying AOS second edition so far, and am trying to figure out what sort of list I want to go with now that the points and summoning have all changed.

@AaronWIlson My army is a pretty good size. I think in total I have 2700 points of Tzeentch, and can proxy up to 3,580 points. I also have 400 points of Slaves to Darkness. Right now I am trying to figure out what I like for AOS 2.0, and tweak my playstyle. (Edit: no idea what is going on with the font size.)

I played a game in the realm of life, with the focus of my list being spell casting with a LOC as my general, and plenty of other wizards to do damage and work on racking up fate points. I had some bad luck with the Duardin innate magic resistance, and some clutch saves. But I learned I really don't like pink horrors now, 200 points are too much, even getting the blue horror points. I'd rather just summon them in directly.

My next list is focused on using 10 chaos knights, 20 tzaangors, and a chaos chariot to do most of the killing. I still have a ton of wizards to buff them, and deal some damage, followed up with cheap kairic acolytes. We will see how I like playing something more "aggressive".

Archived