OscarLars Painting Stuff - Ossiarch Bonereaper Update!

Chipping on the axe is superb! If I had to give some constructive feedbavk it would be to add some more small chips and scratches elsewhere on the armour - some bits look v clean! But in any case, great work as always!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

On ‎4‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:16 AM, Lysandestolpe said:

A WIP update on my Megaboss I got for my Ironjawz. I needed to switch up from a space wolf commission I'm painting for a client. 

Awesome Megaboss! Really great Yellow. How did you do the large skull on his shoulder if I might ask?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alex123 said:

Awesome Megaboss! Really great Yellow. How did you do the large skull on his shoulder if I might ask?

Rhinox Hide base, then Mixing rhonix hide and Zandri Dust a few times with wet on wet drybrush with a "dry brush" to help blend a few parts. Keep going until pure Zandri dust on the Mid sections begin to appear. Then highlight using Zandri dust, then ushabti bone, the that brighter bone color (whatever its name is).

I think thats the best description I can give :P sorry if its not super helpful.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...