Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
Thundercake

High Warden no longer in App

Did anyone else notice this? The rest of the units from Isle of Blood are still under Swifthawk agents but the High Warden is not. Makes me feel like Reavers are not long for AOS matched play, which is  sad as I just figured out a mounted 1k list using them and dragon blades.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:21 PM, Thundercake said:

Did anyone else notice this? The rest of the units from Isle of Blood are still under Swifthawk agents but the High Warden is not. Makes me feel like Reavers are not long for AOS matched play, which is  sad as I just figured out a mounted 1k list using them and dragon blades.

It means nothing like that at all, its an app they are still trying to correct.  They have just printed a book (the generals handbook, the book you should be using as the reference not an app) with the points in for these models in their allegiance.

Edited by stato