[H] textured bases, movement trays, and more [W] $$$ or stormcast [LOC] Florida

Lord marcus

McDougall Designs bases and texture material

Hello one and all! I am Lord Marcus. I own and operate McDougall Designs, a small business based in Tampa Florida. We provide a range of hobby accessories, focusing on basing materials, complete (but unpainted) textured bases, Movement trays, and terrain. We have recently launched 25mm square dungeon tiles for use in crafting your own adventures in any of your favorite role playing games that uses a 5-foot space rule for movement. We also take and complete custom orders.  You may have seen us advertise on Facebook, Reddit, or Etsy.  If you require testimonials I can provide them.

If you are looking to purchase or trade for bases, please pm me for a quote. in your personal message, please list the sizes you need, as well as the number of each. If you are located in Tampa or the Tampa area we can of course organize a pickup instead of shipping

Current processing time is 1.5 week(s) from order date.

Pictures of all textures

Current sale: buy two 25/32mm five slot trays and ten bases for $8.50 / $10 respectively (savings of $2 each bundle bought)

Fourth of July Sale (extended till the 15th) :

Buy 50 25mm/32mm bases, get 10 free!

Dungeon tile packs:

Dungeon tiles for your creative DM. Alternatively I can build you a layout custom to your specifications. Pieces come bagged and unpainted. 25mm square. Available in any texture from my texture list below.

Bag of 10 = $2
Bag of 50 = $8
Bag of 100 = $15
Bag of 200 = $25

Movement trays:

Available for 25mm, 32mm, and 40mm bases currently. All trays come textured as you want them (see list under baggies) and come unprimed. Layouts may be added if these prove popular.

Prices:

3 slot tray:
25mm = $1.75
32mm = $2.25
40mm = $2.75

4 slot tray:
25mm = $2.25
32mm = $2.75
40mm = $3.25

5 slot tray:
25mm = $2.75
32mm = $3.50
40mm = $3.75

6 slot tray:
25mm = $3.25
32mm = $4
40mm = $4.50

Texture material bags:

These a bags of randomly cut texture pieces and do not follow a uniform size and shape.

Three sizes available:

Snack baggie: $4
Sandwich baggie: $8
Quart baggie: $10

Textures available:

Norse/fantasy Runic

Mayan ruined temple

Crusader temple

Chaotic runes

Cracked earth

Cobblestone

Double Diamond deck plating

Egyptian ruins

Greek tile

Elven temple

Fieldstone brick

Temple of the old ones

Persian palace

Plain texture (great for making slabs of concrete)

Random assortment of the above

Full bases also available. Any size or shape. Contact me for a custom quote. Most inexpensive size currently is 25/32mm rounds at 50 cents each.

Custom dungeon terrain available upon request.

Road sections available. 48 inches of textured roadway for $16

New textures and custom work available upon request and consideration.

Disclaimer:

Yes, the tools I use are commercially available, and thus you could potentially make items like mine yourself. I personally see my business as a service for those who do not want to invest the time, money, and logistics into making this happen. I am also less expensive, generally speaking.

Furthermore, I have direct confirmation from the manufacturer that I can sell my finished works that use their tools in construction.

In addition to purchasing bases, I am currently looking for any and all Stormcast Eternals I can get my hands on in trade for some of my wares.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived