Mortal Slaanesh Army Revisited

Trav

Haven't played AOS in a long time and decided to paint up some new units for my mortal slaanesh army. I just painted up my sorcerer lord. Quick and easy and used a wood elf head as I am not a fan of the original.

next I have some chosen to paint. Many say they arent great but they are my favourite unit.

IMG_6543.JPG

IMG_6544.JPG

IMG_6545.JPG

• Like 15
  • LOVE IT! 1

I have these units ready to go. I have 10 warriors with sword and shield and 5 knights to finish up. I also need to put the hellstriders onto smaller sized bases as these were the only ones I had at the time. I generall play 1000 point games so this gives me plenty of options.

IMG_6550.JPG

IMG_6551.JPG

IMG_6552.JPG

IMG_6553.JPG

IMG_6554.JPG

IMG_6555.JPG

IMG_6556.JPG

• Like 21

On 7/14/2018 at 3:42 AM, Boss Salvage said:

Great looking force, very proper Warriors of Chaos vibe going on, with some really nice fuchsia armor to boot. A proper elf-skinned high-heeled boot, of course, Slaanesh spares no expense.

Haha very true, thanks!

On 7/14/2018 at 4:13 AM, Cambot1231 said:

Great looking Force! Hoping we get some new mortal Slaanesh additional units soon!

Interesting to see what happens. In the meantime I will paint my remaining warriors and knights and try to actually play some games!

i would be down for a chaos dragon

On 7/17/2018 at 9:36 PM, christophe said:

super nice colors. The snow was a very good call. My favorit is the giant color scheme : I feel the light blue is not necessary for this army,  the kaki and yellow are enough and a very unusual and elegant palette. Well done sir !!

Thanks. Yeah i think the snow is good with the pink. The blue does jump out a bit, but i guess excessive is characterful. I love the giant too, sadly he doesnt see a lot of action though

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Trav said:

Finished my summoning pool for a tournament this weekend. Should be fun. 750 point doubles, my partner is running khorne with bloodcrusher and daemon prince. No idea how we will go!

4A27A1D4-E6A6-4BBE-B7D4-B488D23E1BB8.jpeg

90AA7837-DA09-4979-A1E5-12D85DAEBBB8.jpeg

Yep, nice early night for me before tournament!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Axebringer said:

Such a lovely army!

The Marauders are so "simple" yet they look awesome ?  Have you used bits from the Marauder Horsemen to reach this effect? Also, where the slaaneshi shield is coming from?  ?

Thank you! For marauders i just used chaos wsrrior heads with the horns removed. Made them feel more slaaneshi to me. Everything else was from marsuder kit, but the slaanesh shield came from the hellstriders kit, i have used some of the spare shields on the banner tops on some standard bearers im yet to paint too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1