Well hello there

sambaker31

Hello all

I'm Sam, from the sunny (too sunny at the moment) South of England - I have been been gaming both Warhammer and 40k on and off for about 15 years but to my shame only have one completely finished army, my Beastclaw Raiders.

Since then I've dropped out of the hobby and it appears I missed quite a bit (new GHB, new edition, spells with big teeth and no face?!) so I'm joining the forums to learn what's changed, to hopefully find some local gaming groups and to dive in and get help starting a new army (I'm thinking Ironjawz!)

Looking forward to it! ?

Hello! Thanks @AaronWIlson ?

Ah that's good to know, I definitely need to do some research into the new spells then!

I've got about 2,000 points (or 1,900 and something at least) and run a pretty standard list but with 2 hunters as the throwing spear is always good for a laugh.

Nice one - I'm on the South coast near Brighton so Essex might be a bit far, but definitely on the lookout for some clubs nearby!

Not too much to be honest, I have a few friends who play but aren't massive on the hobby. There are a couple of local gaming shops (and a GW) so I think I will investigate more as I build up my Ironjawz.

Awesome, definitely will do!

Archived