Supermunkie's Slaaneshi Mortals and Demons

Hello everyone!

New here on this forum but I also post on DakkaDakka as Bores. I'm looking at getting into AoS and figured the best way would be to dust off my old models, give them a new coat of paint and dive right into the game. I plan to use this as a motivational page for myself to keep posting updates on.

First off are a test scheme Seeker, 2 Heralds of Slaanesh that are both converted from various kits. Also a Lord of Slaanesh and a Sorcerer with the mark of Slaanesh. 

IMG_9629.JPG

IMG_9630.JPG

IMG_9631.JPG

IMG_9632.JPG

IMG_9633.JPG

IMG_9634.JPG

IMG_9635.JPG

IMG_9636.JPG

IMG_9637.JPG

IMG_9638.JPG

IMG_9639.JPG

IMG_9640.JPG

Nice work, all excellent conversions, plus a suitably Slaaneshi paint scheme. 

I like seeing dark eldar used in Slaanesh conversions, and this is one of my favourites - great posing. 

Where is the claw from on the beastmen-based conversion?

Keep up the good work, I’ll be watching with interest. 

MGP

Thanks for the reply @MyGeekyPersona the claw is actually from Spellcrow:

http://www.spellcrow.com/pleasure-knights-claws-p-259.html

I picked up a lot of their Pleasure Legion stuff for my old 40k Noise Marine force.

In other news my box of Kairic Acolytes have arrived, now just waiting for their helmets and I'll soon have a batch of Slaaneshi Mortals/Chaos Warriors

Hello Everyone, new post! I've completed the first 5 daemonettes, and re-based and re-coloured the robes on the Heralds. These are pretty standard, and I would like to speed up my painting time, which will hopefully come with practice! 

The pieces for my Chaos Warriors arrived (namely the Kairic Acolytes and Black Lotus Tribe heads from Maxmini) I have currently completed the unit champion as a tester, with the rest of the squad soon to follow.

C&C's welcome,

Supermunkie

IMG_9650.JPG

IMG_9651.JPG

IMG_9653.JPG

IMG_9646.JPG

IMG_9647.JPG

IMG_9648.JPG

IMG_9649.JPG

Archived