6 Nations lists discussion

On 7/11/2018 at 1:47 PM, Solaris said:

All I know is that the table looked absolutely crazy when he faced off against Peter Pratt's Nurgle in the last round ?

thats because it was crazy, my favourite match of the tournament and it had no right to be :P

1 hour ago, meermouse said:

I was the one that took thricefold befoulment

I won 2/5

Funnily enough on the new "3 places of power" type scenario (the name escapes me), I was very strong, unfortunately I only got matched up into it once. My other victory was in the nurgle mirror match against 60 plaguebearers and its a victory im very proud of, as on paper I should have lost big time, which makes me think with more practice this list might be capable of something. 

I did however struggle big time against hordes. Against fyreslayers and death, I just cant kick out enough to stop them scoring, but with practice, who knows. Im going to take it to at least one more tournament with some small tweaks to make the sword/flail GUO deal more damage, as his performance seemed to be the difference if at least 2 of the games. 

Thanks for the write up! I'm impressed you took it, even with all those points tied up in it it still looked like you had a decent amount of bodies. I hope the next tournament goes well for you.

22 hours ago, meermouse said:

I was the one that took thricefold befoulment

I won 2/5

Funnily enough on the new "3 places of power" type scenario (the name escapes me), I was very strong, unfortunately I only got matched up into it once. My other victory was in the nurgle mirror match against 60 plaguebearers and its a victory im very proud of, as on paper I should have lost big time, which makes me think with more practice this list might be capable of something. 

I did however struggle big time against hordes. Against fyreslayers and death, I just cant kick out enough to stop them scoring, but with practice, who knows. Im going to take it to at least one more tournament with some small tweaks to make the sword/flail GUO deal more damage, as his performance seemed to be the difference if at least 2 of the games. 

Thanks for the short report. I´m building my own Thricefold Befoulment right now and therefore like to read as much as possible about it. Just love these GUO...

Archived