Hi

Old time gamer, been playing since 1st edition Warhammer (Skaven player). I also play 40K and some historical wargaming.

Didn't play 1st edition AoS but been sucked in by the new releases and the prospect of a new edition!

I've bought a ton of Night Haunt and look forward to reading about lists and tactics on this forum.

Cheers

I'm spending around an hour a night, most nights, building and gluing and basing my army. I reckon it'll take me to the end of this week until I have the point where everything is ready to start painting. I'm still researching what the most effective method of getting them all 'table top ready' is going to be. Lots of good stuff on YouTube!

I have the two new special paints, the contents of two sets of Soul Wars to go at, plus some Banshees, Mortarch Linda and 4 boxes of spirit host to go at....  It'll keep me busy over the summer. Then I'll be starting to play test them with a couple of mates (who already own Tzeentch, Blight Kings, Ogres and the Ghoul Kings armies between them).

I also have some GW graveyards to build. I've made 6 objective markers from some old Dwarven Forge D&D terrain models.

I'm considering whether or not to also buy the AoS realm of battle game board.

Cheers

Dave

Make sure to post up lots of nice photos when you've done your first few models :D The new technical paints are meant to be very good.

It's really such a good time to get into the game, the new Nighthaunt seem to have some really nasty combinations as well :D

Archived