Greetings from Australia,New to AoS

ManyBothans

greetings, finally crumbled...I'm still bitter that warhammer fantasy (Fluff especially) is dead ( i have to finally realise that) but i need to do something with 2 battalion boxes of tomb kings so i'm starting AoS and will be going Death...will try to incorporate my TK's into a death army...Legions of Nagash i'm guessing.

and so begins the scouring of the forums for nuggets and advice for the game in general and Grand Alliance Death.

May i be here for many years to come...Just like Nagash ?

Cheers MB 

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the welcome guys...

My plan is to make a death army but based around white walkers from GoT (probably been done to death;) before, but hey i wanna have some fun)

lots of skellies and i picked up an old zombie box from my local GW , was trying to think of sigmarite units to convert to morghasts but decided in the end on the ale guzzler Gargant as a counts as morghast archai (sp?) he'll be part of a pair of undead giants shambling along with the walkers ala Game of Thrones style

here's a WiP pic of him getting some rusty armor plates etc and a stitched leather jacket at the back... 

med_gallery_9146_6928_466799.jpg med_gallery_9146_6928_346474.jpg

Cheers MB

17 hours ago, AaronWIlson said:

Oh I love this idea! Lots of skeletons under white walker command would look very cool, could even get a zombie dragon and do it in theme!

@AaronWIlson

i have a last edition high elf dragon put together with frilly elf parts missing....might add a Vampire lord,put some ripped holes in the wings and call it Viserion ;)

Cheers, MB

Archived