AoS 2 - Blades of Khorne Discussion

Gaz Taylor

“Q: If I use the same Blood Blessing more than once on the same unit, are the effects cumulative?
A: Yes.“

Fleshhounds are on the smallest oval bases ... same as Warhounds. Karanak is on the larger 72mm oval.

The everchosen warscrolls are explicitly taken from a Allies points.... and may(?) Take points from allies for all units on the Warscroll? (That probably needs clarification... the question was opposite of what we’re asking ... our question would be  if all units on the Battalion Warscroll are in your Alliance, where do those points come from..)

Edited by TheOtherJosh

1 minute ago, TheOtherJosh said:

Originally a 32mm. That was changed to a 40mm in the MLoK/Bloodsecrator kit.

That being said... he doesn’t balance on a 32mm worth a hill of skulls.

Oh ok,  thanks I only had the starter kit version. And agreed he doesn't balance. 

4 minutes ago, chord said:

Oh ok,  thanks I only had the starter kit version. And agreed he doesn't balance. 

For purely balance purposes he works better on a 40mm ... and it’s the same scale as all nearly all the other Bloodbound heroes. But that adds 4mm to his prayer distance.

I am confused on the Fleshhounds being on 60mm ovals. It is a buff to the unit since you can pile in more of them, but they are sold with 50mm rounds and the Fleshhound from Shadespire comes on a 50mm round as well. I rebased mine last year from the old fantasy rectangulars to 50 mm rounds and it was a pain to do and repaint the metal parts were paint got stripped. I am not eager to rebase and paint them again this time, only to see them getting a plastic release with maybe 50mm rounds in 1-2 years ahead.

Edited by Infernalslayer

9 minutes ago, Hystarion said:

They also changed skarbrand to the big oval base, but he's sold with a big round one... What a pleasure to destroy this huge basing I've done to have him correctly based. 

Goddamnit ?

Gonna change my flesh hounds. But I'm not sure about Skarbrand. That seems like a lot more work. ?

7 minutes ago, Mikeymajq said:

Could be an error too I guess. Even though I'd prefer them on oval bases myself. It does seem a bit odd. Riptoof isn't listed though is he?

image.png.510f5937c5c1b6809b2bf5d437e54430.png
image.png.24cf0ae51166ee7ac6578c6ee55d9e69.png

I dont even know whats going on lol.

Edited by Killax
  • Haha 2

So ... My bet on the '60x35mm' Ovals' for the Fleshhounds was that people weren't paying attention to what is currently in production.

I will say that the Screamers of Tzeentch certainly worked MUCH better on the 60mm ovals than the 32mm round flying bases. (They're about the same width at the widest part, they just cover the profile better.)