High Elves in 2.0

Keith

So when 2.0 hits , the High Elves (Highborn) will no longer be useable ?

If so , I might consider some rebasing and conversion for my Repeaters to be used as the Stormcast version.

If I mount the crew up a bit higher etc they will take the same volume as the stormcast crew for LOS purposes.

A mixed order list might be a way to keep the High Elves going :)

latest?cb=20180520123449

I asked the community guys on Facebook (saying that I was worried that Highborn were going to be removed from AoS and bundled into Warhammer Legends) and they said the Highborn aren't being removed. 

So I'm a lot more hopeful than I was. 

11 hours ago, MrZakalwe said:

I asked the community guys on Facebook (saying that I was worried that Highborn were going to be removed from AoS and bundled into Warhammer Legends) and they said the Highborn aren't being removed. 

So I'm a lot more hopeful than I was. 

Hmm , I hope this is true .

30 minutes ago, adreal said:

Warhammer legends is still played under the age of sigmar rules, so they won't be removed when (not if) the high elves get legend rules

They will get removed from matched play once legends arrive for them.

As always it depends who you are playing with. People that are ok with your using other Order units warscrolls for unsupported High Elf models would probably also be ok with you using their Legends profiles.

I think proxying is a great idea, especially as the armies without books can feel pretty one dimensional compared to the more recent releases.

Archived