AoS 2.0 Desctruction Changes

Imperial

1 minute ago, Malakithe said:

lol what? Ive never seen nor heard of any tourneys where that is true

Hence ending it with the phrase "becoming relevant" it was supposed to be satire.

I looked seems like the MK dropped by 20 and the bloodtoofs by 20. Basically the super battalions had 20 points shifted from them to the ironfist base.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sporadicMike said:

I'm struggling to find the logic in storm cast battalions getting significant point drops while IJ went up. 

Smh

except the overpowered vanguard wing, we didn't played that much battalions. Stardrake + fulminator wasn't with a battalion, and i encourage you to see the last tournament results where a skyborne slayer, hammerstrike or aetherstrike force (the only playable battalion) were in good position :D (spoilers : zero)

2 hours ago, Malakithe said:

lol what? Ive never seen nor heard of any tourneys where that is true

May have been those secret studio invitiation only tournaments that shape the whole meta and require the sacrific of a child pre every game.

Some of the changes make little to no sense, but I am assuming this maybe to A a lot destuction battletomes coming out soon, B GHB changing stuff drasticlly

I dont understand the Ardboyz change....160/450? So the 'discount' is 30pts...but for people that have been using units of 30 there is no change at all and all the usable battalions increased in price lol 

1 hour ago, Imperial said:

Added units of Bonesplitters and Maneaters

Is that Maniak boars?

Just now, Malakithe said:

I dont understand the Ardboyz change....160/450? So the 'discount' is 30pts...but for people that have been using units of 30 there is no change at all and all the usable battalions increased in price lol 

160/450 yes 

3 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Yes. On maniaks on foot have name Savage Orruk Morboys

So the boars are all cheaper. And I heard a lot of the battalions got points cuts too. Havent seen any evidence of that though. If its true I can see the Icebone Warclan making a raise with cheaper boars zipping around

1 minute ago, Malakithe said:

So the boars are all cheaper. And I heard a lot of the battalions got points cuts too. Havent seen any evidence of that though. If its true I can see the Icebone Warclan making a raise with cheaper boars zipping around

I hope they will... Kunnin with arrow boyz dead now... I happy for BCR points drop and IJ artefacts changes! Finaly i dont need remove half of brutes in battleshock phase! 

Thundertusk point reductions are not as big as I thought. They said that we could propably fit more Mournfang into a list after the point reductions. But I don't see where I am saving 160 points with the new point reductions to do that. 

Overall I am very disappointed about the changes. They ended up ike I thought they would, even though people always told us to wait for the final results before we judge the changes.

Jeah. One can propably say they did something, I guess. But like always it seems like Destruction got the low effort treatment and the short end of the stick. I know that we should stay positive in this forum. But I hope in this part of the forum my Destruction Bros can emphasize a little bit with me. 

Also all the videos and posts they did about Destruction seem a lot like "Hey look what fantasting things you all got. Look at this!Don't you love it Destruction fans??" While in the end we really didn't get anything special. It just seems like they want to sell us the changes as big. 

I am a little bummed about the changes, because I had hoped there would be more adjustments or maybe rules updates. But I really don't want to spread any negativity. Sorry if I do. I just felt the need to somewhat express my disappointment and thought this might be appropriate in this part of the forum, because here many people might feel the same way. ? 

19 minutes ago, Malakree said:

Wait so ardboys actually didn't get a points cost reduction, MKs only got 20points off....wow there must be a new destruction battletome on the way because otherwise we got ******.

Jeah. This is me and my hopes as a Destruction player right now after seeing seeing the "changes". ? ? 

Destruction Changes.png

I am just joking. I just want to light the mood a little bit. Now we Destruction brothers have to hold on to each other, because the Death players are no longer with us as outsiders. They are now part of the cool kids. ? 

Archived