AoS 2.0 Desctruction Changes

Imperial

Destruction Allegiance

BattleTrait:

Rampaging Destroyers: In your hero phase, roll a dice for your general and each friendly DESTRUCTION HERO on the battlefield. Add 2 to the roll for the general. On a 6+, pick a friendly DESTRUCTION unit within 6" of the general or HERO being rolled for. That unit can immediately move 6" if it is more than 12" from the enemy, can immediately pile in if it is within 3" of the enemy, or can immediately declare a charge in any other circumstances. It cannot run when it makes the move, but can move, charge or pile in again later in the same turn.

Traits:

1) Nothing Left Standing: In your hero phase, pick a terrain feature that is within 6" of this general and at least 5 other friendly DESTRUCTION models. For the rest of the battle, that terrain feature no longer gives cover to models that are in or on it.

2) Might is Right: Add 1 to wound rolls made for this general’s melee weapons.

3) Wild Fury: When this general is picked to fight, pick one of their melee weapons. Add 1 to the Attacks characteristic of that melee weapon for that fight. While 3 or more wounds are allocated to this general, instead add 2 to the Attacks characteristic of that melee weapon for that fight.

4) Ravager: In your hero phase, pick a friendly DESTRUCTION unit within 6" of this general. Until your next hero phase, add 1 to charge and run rolls for the unit you picked, and use this general’s Bravery characteristic for the unit instead of its own.

5) Big and Brutish: Add 1 to this general’s Wounds characteristic

6) Ravager: Add 3 to the Rampaging Destroyers dice roll (see battle trait) for this general instead of 2.

Artefacts:

1) Hammerblade: Pick one of the bearer’s melee weapons. Instead of attacking normally with that weapon, you can roll a dice for each model within 3" of the bearer (apart from the bearer). On a 5 or 6, 1 mortal wound is inflicted on that model’s unit.

2) Battered Talisman: Roll a dice each time you allocate a mortal wound to the bearer. On a 5+, the mortal wound is negated

3) Rockeye: In your hero phase, pick an enemy unit within 12" of the bearer. Until your next hero phase, add 1 to hit rolls made for the bearer when they target the unit you picked.

4) Bellowing Blade: When the bearer is picked to fight, you can re-roll one wound roll for the bearer’s attacks in that fight for each enemy HERO that was within 12" of the bearer when they were picked to fight.

5) Collar of Domination: At the start of your opponent’s movement phase, pick an enemy MONSTER within 3" of the bearer and roll 2D6. If the roll is equal to or greater than the enemy monster’s Bravery characteristic, it must retreat in that movement phase.

6) Battle Brew: Once per battle, in your hero phase, you can declare that the bearer will take either one or two swigs of Battle Brew. If the bearer takes one swig, add 1 to hit and wound rolls made for the bearer until your next hero phase. If the bearer takes two swigs, add 2 to hit and wound rolls made for the bearer until your next hero phase, but you must allocate D6 mortal wounds to the bearer at the end of the turn in which they drank the brew.

IJ battalions:

BLOODTOOFS - ghb 2017 version

IRONSUNZ - ghb 2017 version

ALEGUZZLER GARGANTS

Aleguzzler Gargant -10

BCR (thx to @Jagd)

Units:

Stonehorn Beastriders -40

Tundertusk beastriders  -20

Frostlord on Stonehorn -40

Frostlord on Thundertusk -40

Huskard on Stonehorn -40

Huskard on Thundertusk -20

Icefall Yhetees now batteline if general is mounted on Thundertusk, rather than Frostlord on Thundertusk

Battalions:

Alfrostun -20

Braggoths   -30

Eurlbad +10

Jorlbad +40

Skal +40

Torrbad +10

Olwyr Alfrostun -30

Svard Alfrostun -30

Braggoth’s Beast Hammer -30

BONESPLITTERZ

Units:

Maniaks -20

Boar Boyz -20

Arrow Boyz +20

Battalions:

Bonegrin -30

Brutal rukk +20

Drakkfoot -20

Icebone -40

Kunning Rukk +40

Savage warclan +20

Snagga Rukk +30

Teef Rukk +10

FIREBELLIES

Firebelly -20

GITMOB GROTS

Grot Wolf Riders -10/-20

GREENSKINZ

Units:

Orruks -10/-40

GUTBUSTERS

Units:

Grot Scraplauncher -10

Ironblaster -10

Ironguts -20

IJ

Artefacts

The Golden Toof: IJ units wholy within 12" of breare dont need take battleshock tests! NO NEED TO KILL ANY ONE!

The Boss Skewer: Add and substract in 18" wholy within, but NOT ONLY IN BATTLESHOCK PHASE!

Units:

Gordrakk, the Fist of Gork - 60 

Megaboss on Maw-krusha - 20

Orruk Ardboys -20/same

Battalions:

Ardfist +30

Bloodtoofs -20

Brawl -20

Gorefist -30

Ironfist +20

Weirdfist -20

MANEATERS

Maneaters - 20

MOONCLAN

Grot Warboss -20

Grot Warboss On Great Cave Squig -20

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I've seen them, no real change in the Traits or Artefacts that I can discern.  Talisman, Nothing Left Standing, Battle Brew all still nerfed.

The big thing being that they haven't changed Rampaging Destroyers, so if you're within 12" you are still obliged to charge.

1 minute ago, PlasticCraic said:

Nah I've seen them, no real change in the Traits or Artefacts that I can discern.  Talisman, Nothing Left Standing, Battle Brew all still nerfed.

The big thing being that they haven't changed Rampaging Destroyers, so if you're within 12" you are still obliged to charge.

This really hurts with slow movement units like me brutes. Was really hoping it had changed just a little. 

Opponents park their unit 12" away then wait and see. 

1 minute ago, sporadicMike said:

I'm struggling to find the logic in storm cast battalions getting significant point drops while IJ went up. 

Smh

Guessing the rationale is that Destruction can now unleash hell turn 1 compared to other GAs. That and stormcast always get unfair treatment because stormcast. 

1 minute ago, Sheriff said:

Guessing the rationale is that Destruction can now unleash hell turn 1 compared to other GAs. That and stormcast always get unfair treatment because stormcast. 

i guess time will tell. Hammerstrike Force use to wreck me turn one. 

35 minutes ago, sporadicMike said:

I'm struggling to find the logic in storm cast battalions getting significant point drops while IJ went up. 

Smh

IJ battalions went up? I guess another year I won’t be using battalions 

1 hour ago, stocke2 said:

IJ battalions went up? I guess another year I won’t be using battalions 

To be fair, I don't think they all went up. I was just surprised at the point drops in other armies after seeing IJ. 

Iron first for example went up, 180 now I think. 

4 minutes ago, sporadicMike said:

To be fair, I don't think they all went up. I was just surprised at the point drops in other armies after seeing IJ. 

Iron first for example went up, 180 now I think. 

To be honest, I’m not surprised. It seems from what I’ve seen so far destruction got the short end of the stick again.

the point changes I’ve seen so far for ij and bcr don’t make up for what the other alliances got, but I’ll still be playing them because destruction armies are the ones I love

According to all the very informant Faction Focuses there was supposed to be points drops all over...but it seems all of Destruction was nerfed to unplayable for another year. Ardboys went down by 20 yay but to make up for that the only two usable battalions went up. Weirdfist went down lol

17 minutes ago, Malakithe said:

Yeah probably. But still increasing the Ardfist, Ironfist, and Gorefist is compete ******. Whats even the reason behind that?

Because ironjawz were dominating the top tables like tzeentch so they had to be nerfed to stop them becoming relevant.

Archived