Thoughts on a Corruption Cycle Widget

grungolah

I did not get a Blightwar boxed set, and it is no longer a good purchase to do so.  The widget contained within seems beyond my reach.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a widget?  I can hand make one, but really want it to be durable.

5 hours ago, grungolah said:

I did not get a Blightwar boxed set, and it is no longer a good purchase to do so.  The widget contained within seems beyond my reach.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a widget?  I can hand make one, but really want it to be durable.

Well good news for you, the one you get in Blightwar isn’t awesome.  It is actually just easily warpable cardboard.   

Actually I went out of my way to get the set largely for the tracker and was massively disappointed.

I’m currently looking into options for a custom made number. 

This post has awesome cards I printed out for my Maggotkin. It includes cards for the Cycle of Corruption too, which I just flip through when it turns. It works great. Just need a color printer(or get them printed) spare ccg cards, and some card sleeves. Cost me 10$ and I have cards for all my Artifacts, Spells, and Command Abilities. 

I will start with the cards.  That's easy enough to work with., though I cant seem to adjust any setting to make the cards actual card size.  I have located some 3"x1/8" plastic circles that I can work with too that would be more durable.  

Long term, I would like something that is all one piece, so I don't go leaving it somewhere.

My phone never keeps a charge the full game.  I'm going to avoid that route.  :D

Archived