Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars Starter Set - Sales & Trades

RuneBrush

Hi All,

With the imminent release of the new edition of Age of Sigmar, we know that many of you will be picking up starter sets and wanting to sell off or trade part of them.  If you're nodding to this statement, then this is the thread for you!

We're asking everybody to keep trades and sales from the Soul Wars starter set to this thread, this makes it much easier for people to track what people have available or what people want.  We ask that you edit your posts to make it clear when something has been fulfilled (either sold/traded or you've located what you're after).

Please read the Warhammer Community post on what is available within the Soul Wars boxed set.

Please read this thread for tips on buying or selling http://www.tga.community/forums/topic/1006-tips-for-buying-or-selling/.  Please be really clear on what you want and where in the world you reside.

NOTE: any sales/trades undertaken on TGA are done entirely at your own risk.

I'll buying quite a few starter sets to wrack up my Ballistas and I'm also getting a good deal on GHB2018, so as result I'm offering a few of my own 'Gamers Package'

The contents of the Starter set, minus figures and warscroll cards plus GHB2018 - £45 posted in the UK. DM me for payment details, and also DM me if you're overseas - happy to look at postage costs.

- Start Here: 8-page booklet providing essential information about the Age of Sigmar, including an overview of the Nighthaunt and Stormcast Eternals factions, as well as a Battleplan!
- The complete and unabridged Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book: a 320-page hardback book filled with rich history, background and rules you can use to play your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar in whatever way you see fit. Open Play, Matched play and Narrative Play sections are included, each of which can be tailored to your preference;
- The Battle of Glymmsforge: a 32-page booklet setting the scene for the miniatures in the box – featuring background on the Soul Wars, details of the Stormcast Eternals’ Sacrosanct Chambers and the history of the Free City of Glymmsforge It includes profiles on each miniature in the box and 13 Warscroll Cards;
- The Core Rules: 16-page booklet containing everything you need to begin playing games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar right away. Illustrated examples of every mechanic in the game are here, with step-by step instructions taking you through movement, attacking, using abilities, using magic and testing for battleshock;
- 12 14mm, 6-sided turquoise gem dice, a 12” transparent range ruler, an easy to follow, colour construction guide with step by step instructions for each miniature, making the push-fit models even easier to build, and a Stormcast Eternals transfer sheet;

Generals Handbook 2018

An essential toolbox of rules that you and your gaming group can use in any way you like, the General’s Handbook 2018 expands upon the rules of Warhammer Age of Sigmar – and those found in the previous iterations of the General’s Handbook – in a 136-page softback filled with flexible rules which can be combined in virtually endless ways.

I will ship on release day

Edited by Marc Wilson

Also selling the Nighthaunt half of the starter set plus their Warscroll Cards - £45 posted in the UK. DM me for payment details, and also DM me if you're overseas - happy to look at postage costs.

33 push-fit Nighthaunt miniatures:

- A Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed: a particularly sinister Nighthaunt leader atop a skeletal steed wearing ram’s horns, he wields a sword of stolen hours in his right hand;
- A Lord Executioner: distinguishable by the macabre gallows lashed to his back (and the screaming souls surrounding it), this miniature is armed with a decapitating greataxe;
- A Guardian of Souls: this Nighthaunt wizard carries a chill blade in his left hand, with a tall nightmare lantern in the other, used to summon the spirits of the dead;
- A Spirit Torment: masked and pitiless, this miniature uses the heavy shacklegheist chains he carries to attack his enemies in swinging arcs;
- 4 Grimghast Reapers: cursed, indiscriminate killers, the Grimghast Reapers are armed with double-handed slasher scythes – their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell;
- 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive;
- A 20-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon – axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here – this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.

I will ship on release day

Edited by Marc Wilson
  • Like 1

I'm looking at selling off the Stormcast side of the box set, including Warscroll cards for £45 including postage in the UK.

Will be shipped the Monday (2nd) or Tuesday (3rd) after the release because I'll be up at the Age of Sigmar Open Day that weekend :)

I'm selling off both SCE and Nighthaunt and can ship to the Netherlands and Belgium at the same price. (Can ship to pick-up points).

I bought 4 boxes to turn a little bit of a profit and asking 62,50 euro per army/box half, 25 per core book and still have an incomplete stormcast set for 50 (misses 1 ballista, everything else present). 

On 6/18/2018 at 9:04 AM, RuneBrush said:

I'm looking at selling off the Stormcast side of the box set, including Warscroll cards for £45 including postage in the UK.

Will be shipped the Monday (2nd) or Tuesday (3rd) after the release because I'll be up at the Age of Sigmar Open Day that weekend :)

Would you be interested in swapping?

• Like 1

Got some of the Stormcast units for sale, listed below. Let me know if you’re interested in anything!

Knight Incantor. £7

5 Castigators. £10

3 Evocators. £10

8 Sequitors. £12

Ballista. £10

Let me know if you are interested

☺️

Edited by Danny76

Looking for £40 including delivery in the UK for all of the Nighthaunt stuff in Soul Wars including the bases and cards that come in the set.

Thought Id try on here before they go to eBay.

Edited by Changer

Got the set for a few undead bits, so have a considerable amount to sell on:-

Lord Executioner £8 

Prices includes UK postage. All bases and cards included, and assembly instructions.

My trading rep you can check out on ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/nordspaintingsaga

Shoot me a pm if you are interested, thanks :)

Edited by Nord
deleted sold items

US BASED SOUL WARS STUFF  

Hi everyone. 

All the below for sale. Shipping included in all the prices. Would much rather sell it all as one lot. All new on sprue unless listed otherwise. Mainland US only please  

All with the Soul Wars Warscolls if on sprue, not of boxed  

Generals Handbook (shrink wrapped) $29

STORMCAST ETERNALS

3 x Evocators $18

5 x Castigators $20

1 x Celestar Ballista $24

Castigators sealed box (4 + Gryph) $15

$74 for the lot, shipping included. 

NIGHTHAUNT

Glaivewraith Stalkers sealed box (4) $12

Myrmourn Banshees sealed box (4) $18

1 x Guardian of Souls $12

1 x Lord Executioner $12

5 x Glaivewraith Stalkers $13

4 x Grimghast Reapers $15

$78 for the lot, shipping included. 

Or take everything listed for $165. 

Let me know! What’s left will be going on eBay Thursday.

Edited by Lost2Requiem
Added warscrolls

• 3 months later...
On 11/3/2018 at 8:40 PM, MeridarchGekkota said:

I'm looking for the Nighthaunt half in the UK, if anyone is selling.

Hello. I have that although I had assembled the chap on the horse and done a little painting of I think three basic dudes. Rest is still on the sprues.

I am in the UK and after DoK units or cash if either yourself or anybody else is interested. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...