Aelfish debauchery

Nick907

Updated my Wanderers force from my 8th edition woodelves. All customized conversions (except Sisters of Thorn) and all female (except Governor Trojanoak). Might need to add up to 40 more Glade Guard after 2.0 drops though!

IMG_E0771.JPG

IMG_E0772.JPG

Hm ... interesting.

So we have Govenor Trojanoak and his harem here?

Would like to see them fully painted, but one thing I'm thinking of

For this Amazon Tribes look, wouldn't it work better with a woman in Lead or alternatively a half naked man (like the Wildridermodels) instead of the fully a armoured one?

The character is an ode to my own vanity. I try to imagine what an 'evil' version of myself might look like, so "Governor Trojanoak" represents a fantasy character totally consumed by greed, narcissism, cowardice, and his own over-inflated ego.  He surrounds himself with beautiful elf girls, adorns them with gold and jewels, and flaunts them in trade, diplomacy and war.  

5 hours ago, Nick907 said:

The character is an ode to my own vanity. I try to imagine what an 'evil' version of myself might look like, so "Governor Trojanoak" represents a fantasy character totally consumed by greed, narcissism, cowardice, and his own over-inflated ego.  He surrounds himself with beautiful elf girls, adorns them with gold and jewels, and flaunts them in trade, diplomacy and war.  

I think you have recreated something like a Slaaneshcult. Why is my thinking going to "Sigvald the Magnificent" when reading the Traits of your Governor. The model would fit nicely, after having the beauty and charisma to seduce all those women to work for him.

8 minutes ago, Marc Wilson said:

Can't wait for you to post your cool army on Twitter and watch people lose their minds over it.

I think Twitter is quite open in case of nudity (don't know about the community in this case, but GW did have metal demonettes and old Morathi). This army would be more troubling for Facebook or Instagram.

19 hours ago, EMMachine said:

I think you have recreated something like a Slaaneshcult. Why is my thinking going to "Sigvald the Magnificent" when reading the Traits of your Governor. The model would fit nicely, after having the beauty and charisma to seduce all those women to work for him.

Sort of, but less sadistic hedonism and more classic vanilla debauchery

Archived