Shadow and Light Aelves?

Johhny The Squid

So, I, as well as the majority of people reading this, probably know about the "Light Aelves" and "Shadow Aelves" that are talked about fairly often. Has anyone actually wondered what they would look like?  I personally always imagined the Light ones as looking like the living saints from 40k, with the shadow ones resembling Malerion.

8 minutes ago, Johhny The Squid said:

So, I, as well as the majority of people reading this, probably know about the "Light Aelves" and "Shadow Aelves" that are talked about fairly often. Has anyone actually wondered what they would look like?  I personally always imagined the Light ones as looking like the living saints from 40k, with the shadow ones resembling Malerion.

In regards to the shadow aelfs, we dont even really know what Malerion looks like right now. We did have a drawing next to a description in the very first Warhammer Age of Sigmar book but that was three years ago and the design looked very similar to Morathis shadow form. It could be that this was a early sketch and they have changed it by now. 

I think the shadow aelfs will be smoke and shadow themed. Similar to the Mistweaver Saih model. So maybe Malerions faction will be less "material" than other faction. 
There were also some mentions of shadow daemons back in some earlier texts.

Archived