New Member from Argentina

vondrasky

Hi everyone,

I been playing aos with my local group and i decided i really like it and i'm gonna get serious with it since i'm the competitive type :P. This is the first time i'm going to play mass battle games, right now we are playing path to glory and i'm playing stormcast eternals, after i finish 2000 pts of stormcast i'm gonna focus on building my slaanesh army ( mostly daemons for now ). I did went to LoV 2018 and it was amazing to see so many people playing AoS in those beautiful tables, i did play in the Shadespire tournament on friday but now i want to go back next year and play in one of the AoS tourment and see how many i can take down before being slaughtered by a more worthy general, it will be delicious to have that exhilarating experience for the first time.

I'll be annoying everyone with questions about everything :D but i promise i'll be reading the ones that are already here and do my own research beforehand. Thanks a lot and happy gaming!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2018 at 8:13 PM, Maxo Bug said:

Hi! I'm from Uruguay. Didn't know AoS had a scene there! Are you from Buenos Aires?

I'm from the interior of Argentina, but i go to buenos aires a few times, i also didn't know there was one on Uruguay. Do they do any tournaments there ?

Archived