Chaos marauders with blood reavers

Hounsou83

Hello !!!

i'd like to add to my slave to darkness army a lot of chaos marauders but, i find that , the old marauders models are terrible now compared to the new blood reavers.

Do you think is possiible to stick the blood reavers on the smaller 25mm round bases? or i have to use the 32 round bases?

Has anyone made some to show me?

Thanks!

Go for it! Just make sure that they are indeed more Marauder like or something... I think Marauders with Shields are awesome so if you'd use your Bloodreavers for that purpose and added shields I think you'd have an awesome unit. They fit the 25mm bases without question too. It's a bit odd still that GW chose 32mm to be completely honest :) 

Seconding Killax there.

Bloodreavers should make great Marauders, but they do need a little bit of work.

Shields are pretty much a must (but shields are easy to come by) and I would get rid of the bigger and more obvious Khorne runes as well (just what is easy to scrape of or fill up).

But if you are willing to do a little extra work, you should get some much improved Marauders that look the part out of it.

Works fine, just needs the Khorne symbols clearing off.

Only thing that might be an issue is if you run a Khorne army and want to use both, so it's a good idea to swap the heads over, and make their equipment more normal. The spears idea by @BrocknerTheBearworks well as it makes them obviously not Blood Reavers

Archived