Chaos Lord/Sorcerer Lord on Manticore equipment opinions

GorbadIronClaw

The Chaos Lord on a Manticore is a nice solid option, personally like Daemonblade and Shield as protection against mortal wounds is a big help and the command ability is good on a unit of Knights or Chariots.

Sorcerer Lord is less useful but the spell is pretty nice

20 hours ago, Lucio said:

The Chaos Lord on a Manticore is a nice solid option, personally like Daemonblade and Shield as protection against mortal wounds is a big help and the command ability is good on a unit of Knights or Chariots.

Sorcerer Lord is less useful but the spell is pretty nice

I'd probably rock the lance and sword too just for maximum wound output but I also don't play against too many mortal wounds though I suppose he'll attract them more than warriors.

The sorcerer doesn't seem bad though his unique spell isn't as useful as the sorcerer lord on foot, depends whether you want a monstery mage really, he's not as killy in combat as the lord but more tough mages is nice and he's cheaper than the lord.

The nice thing about them both is they're killy monsters that can benefit from the wealth of slaves to darkness buffs & synergy plus any god synergies. (Sayl teleporting a manticore to support a charge anyone?)

Archived