Thiagoma

Greetings!

I am starting an army of DoK and so far i got:

1 Magnetized Cauldron/Shrine

30 Witch Aelves (will get more soon)

5 Blood Sisters

5 Doomfire Warlocks

2 boxes of Khirenai (to be assembled)

My Question is how should i build the Khirenai? Hearthrenders seen like the better choice, since they would join the fight and shoot right away without needing a 9  on the charge. Unless i am missing something i dont see much of a point on Liefetakers with the exception of fullfilling requirements for Cauldron Guard. Am i wrong?

2 hours ago, Thiagoma said:

Greetings!

I am starting an army of DoK and so far i got:

1 Magnetized Cauldron/Shrine

30 Witch Aelves (will get more soon)

5 Blood Sisters

5 Doomfire Warlocks

2 boxes of Khirenai (to be assembled)

My Question is how should i build the Khirenai? Hearthrenders seen like the better choice, since they would join the fight and shoot right away without needing a 9  on the charge. Unless i am missing something i dont see much of a point on Liefetakers with the exception of fullfilling requirements for Cauldron Guard. Am i wrong?

lifetaker  move 14" ? well they move lots and get their dmg 2 from charging. Since they have the potential of moving again after striking, you can sneak onto an objective.

3 hours ago, Qaz said:

lifetaker  move 14" ? well they move lots and get their dmg 2 from charging. Since they have the potential of moving again after striking, you can sneak onto an objective.

Generally you only use lifetakers if you're doing Cauldron guard or Shadowhammer compact. Otherwise heartrenders are better.

Archived