Gitmob Iconography

Malakree

Hey guys, so something a little different. I'm painting up one of my objective tokens at the moment and it has a Grot banner on it 

5ad53f79e2f2a_GitmobObjectiveToken.jpg.bcb5b272772e2fc3a332b474c9b9da11.jpg

I'm at the point now where I need to paint the banner (done more since this pic was taken) but my freehand is awful without something to copy, the brain --> paint just doesn't work right. So I need an Icon or Symbol for the Gitmob portion of my army but damned if I can find any pictures. I don't want the bad moon (Gitmob not Moonclan) or orkish symbols, but I'm really struggling. Does anyone have a good pic of a simple icon I can use or in the extreme someone good enough of an artist to rig one up.

Cheers for the help.

I think for regular Gitmob Grots there isn't a huge amount out there. I believe they use fairly generic 'skulls' as their thing. 

The only picture I could only find on a quick search basis is this one:

latest?cb=20111023113529&path-prefix=es

link to full size image

and the 'eavy metal painted version of them seems to echo the skull iconography

99120209002_GoblinRegimentNEW01.jpg

A good place to take a look though would be old army books (Which would have artwork and images of units), and perhaps video games with regular Goblins in it (I believe Total War: Warhammer does). 

You might be able to find some information in the Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning art book as well. I remember that the Squig Herder was more like a regular Goblin as opposed to a Night Goblin in how they looked.

Archived