Head 2 IJ warhammer tv

Tizianolol

The bloodtoof battalion rules allow you to take a realm gate so he tried to use this (as per the realm gate rules on the AoS app) however he had forgotten that you have to roll two dice each battle round and if you get a double you can use the realm gate (each result 1-6 classes as a type of scenery rule I.e damned. Mystical etc...) 

you you have to place the realm gate in opponents territory hence why he had to move up to teleport turn 2. It’s a shame he rolled the double as he would have cleared nefferata off and would have been probably game over for the death player 

It was really nice to see someone giving the Bloodtoofs a go at a tournament - the realm gate shenanigans were almost so good, but I also really felt that investing all those points into battalions showed - once he'd lost the two brute units I suddenly realised "oh, he doesn't really have an army left, and the Undead player still has plenty of units to take objectives".

Up until that weekend I had not used the realmgate for teleporting . Purely was there for +2 bravery, but I was convinced whilst drunk on the Friday night that it was a good idea . So nigh on every game the unit of 5 brutes attempted to go through it, for lols mostly.

I didn't realise about the rolls until dan picked me up on it. (teach me to read the warscrolls properly) 

But yer, once the 10 Brutes had gone, and I if I hadnt gutted the army it was pretty much game over. (this was true of most of my games over the weekend) 

It was a nice fix to get the Brutes up to Bravery 9 but was expensive.

Archived