Events UK: Pompey Pillage AOS (11th and 12th August) PACK OUT, see post 1

Gulug1974

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, chunk85 said:

It says the roll for priority cannot be modified in any way, is that apart from the draw roll in the main rules? 

Is that modifying it? Haven’t got the wording in front of me but in essence yes, a draw means player that went first in last round wins priority.

40 minutes ago, Gulug1974 said:

Is that modifying it? Haven’t got the wording in front of me but in essence yes, a draw means player that went first in last round wins priority.

It was a modifier in the preview rules, checked the rulebook and its just a rule now , thanks!

1 hour ago, couchmonster said:

As Endless Spells are part of our army do their bases need to reflect those of the rest of the army so as to keep theme?

No they can be separate as you might use them with other armies. If you wanted to theme them in a cool way I would consider them as part of the overall best army vibe. Otherwise not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, couchmonster said:

Do points left over to purchase extra command points also count towards you getting a roll on the Triumphs table or do we purchase the additional CPs on our list & only use remaining points after that for Triumphs?

Good question. I am going to say you have to purchase in advance and only use the leftover points for triumphs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, HadrielCaine said:

Are there any spare tickets left for this? I'd really like to come down and have now got the weekend free :)

Yes plenty of space. Would love to have you aboard! I will add to you to the list. See post one for details of payment.

• Like 1