Events UK: June Judgement, Portsmouth, 10th June 2018

chunk85

Event Title: June Judgement, Portsmouth, 10th June 2018
Event Author: chunk85
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 06/10/2018 12:00 AM

The Solent Wargamers Club are proud to host their latest one day Age of Sigmar tournament on the 10th June.

Tickets will cost £12 in advance, please use this site to purchase tickets: http://solentwargamers.co.uk/product-category/tickets/   Proceeds will be given to support The Royal British Legion Portsmouth (South) branch.

Players will do battle over 3 rounds using 2000 point armies to decide the champions of Death, Order, Destruction and Chaos. There will also an award for the Exemplary Army, to be voted for by the players.  The standard matched play rules will be in effect, with Battleplans selected from Generals Handbook, Generals Handbook 2017 and Malign Portents (extra information will be provided for OOP publications)

The event will be hosted at the Royal British Legion Portsmouth (South), in the upstairs hall.  

Gareth Macey 
Matrin Clarke
Chris Brine-Howe
Paul Marshallsay
James Allen
Chris Green
Chris Green's Mate
Gary Fisher
Chris Bowles
Craig Ferrigan
Ben Smith
Ben Smith's Mate

June Judgement 2018.docx

June Judgement, Portsmouth, 10th June 2018

Edited by chunk85

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like being a great event!

I’m in! The fact it is a Sunday is even better as often I can’t make the Saturday events due to family.

Heard good things about this event strongly recommend people sign up for a great day of dice rolling! 

4 hours ago, Locien83 said:

Looks like being a great event!

I’m in! The fact it is a Sunday is even better as often I can’t make the Saturday events due to family.

Heard good things about this event strongly recommend people sign up for a great day of dice rolling! 

Thank you for the kind words!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 11:01 AM, bennyp said:

Hi,

Can we use any matched play warscroll for this event? I’d like to use the bruiser with banner warscroll!

thanks

Ben

You can use any warscroll that has points in GHB 2017

(I'd love to use Necromancer with Hat BTW)

10 hours ago, Old Red Eye said:

Morning guys. Me being me I've already submitted my list. However as always as soon as I've submitted it, I've had other great list ideas. Is it to late to change my list? (Gareth Macey)

Absolutely fine buddy! 

• 2 weeks later...

Another brilliant tournament Tony. Thanks to Steve, Chris and Gareth for the fun, relaxed and engaging games. Although Gutbusters are not an optimised choice for AoS at the moment, I predict great things for AoS2.

See you in the future!

Ben P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bennyp said:

Another brilliant tournament Tony. Thanks to Steve, Chris and Gareth for the fun, relaxed and engaging games. Although Gutbusters are not an optimised choice for AoS at the moment, I predict great things for AoS2.

See you in the future!

Ben P

Thanks, I hope to be running more soon!