Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
LLV

When will The Black Sun return?

Just wondering when your epic show will be returning Chris?

Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, someone2040 said:

He posted on twitter the other week that he's not doing it anymore.

Well that sucks. Hope he stays with the hobby. 

Hey @LLV,

Unfortunately @someone2040 is right, I have announced that the Podcast has now finished. Thanks for listening, it is great appreciated.

If you check my Twitter @the_black_sun you can read the full announcement.

I will get this section of the forum removed eventually, but for now some of the episodes are still relevant so will leave it up.

I'm still very much in the hobby, in fact I'll have more time to actually hobby now so this is very much a positive life choice :)

Chris

• Like 1

Well that is sad news, I’ve been a listener almost from the beginning even though I’m only getting back into the hobby now after a hiatus. 

Good luck on stuff going forward and I will keep an eye out for your hobby stuff! 

Thanks for all the laughs

• Like 1

@LLV - Thanks man, appreciate you listening over the years. I'm glad you enjoyed the show :) 

You will still see plenty of hobby (in fact more hobby now!) from me on here and Twitter.

Chris

• Like 1

Aww, sad to see it go. Fingers crossed we'll see a Heelanhammer-esque resurrection in 6-months or a year. 

Cheers for putting it out as long as you did, Chris. The podcast always made good listening for a run, the banter always distracted me from how sore my legs were and how far I still had to go! 

You're going to have to add a music section to your hobby stuff on here, though. Where else am I supposed to hear about new bands and albums?

• Like 1

@CyderPirate - Thanks for the kind comments mate. I would suggested checking out the Pro Painted Podcast in lieu of TBS!

As for this...

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:47 AM, CyderPirate said:

You're going to have to add a music section to your hobby stuff on here, though. Where else am I supposed to hear about new bands and albums?

...I actually started a new Twitter series last week where by I'll post a link to a new music video each Friday afternoon/evening. I've had a lot of requests similar to yours so hopefully this is helpful. My Twitter is @the_black_sun

Cheers,
Chris

• Thanks 1

One more time Chris...guest spot somewhere to talk Ironjaws 2018 AOS2 (you and vince could lay an epic warhammer wednesday)

2 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

...I actually started a new Twitter series last week where by I'll post a link to a new music video each Friday afternoon/evening. I've had a lot of requests similar to yours so hopefully this is helpful. My Twitter is @the_black_sun

Noice, I'll keep my eyes peeled for that, then.