Stormcast 300 points to spend ?

Keith

Hi all

Here is my list , I have 300 points to spend , I think I need more combat punch , any suggestions ?

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals
Lord-Aquilor (200)
- General
- Trait: Staunch Defender 
- Gryph-Charger Trait: Keen-clawed
Lord-Relictor (80)
Lord-Castellant (100)
- Mystic Light: Lantern of the Tempest
10 x Judicators (320)
- Skybolt Bows
- 2x Shockbolt Bows
5 x Liberators (100)
- Warblade & Shield
- 1x Grandhammers
5 x Liberators (100)
- Warblade & Shield
- 1x Grandhammers
6 x Vanguard-Palladors (440)
6 x Vanguard-Raptors with Longstrike Crossbows (360)

Total: 1700 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 100

7 hours ago, Kaleun said:

could we have some text please? Tactics, opponents, hard or soft games?

Are allies also an option?

I’m new to Stormcasts , just painted them up for something different from my other stuff.

my tactics would be use the Lord Aquiller’s command ability to get the palladors into a good spot to attack. This attack would be supported by the shooting. Then hopefully move on from there.

i don’t have much idea really :(

in that case I would recommend reading the battletome, the warscrolls and the Generals Handbook 2 first. For ideas you can also find tons of Stormcast Lists in this forum.

you wont get good answers if you ask completly without precision.

I would split the Judicators into 2 units, drop the Liberators and add in a 5 unit of Hunters. Now you have 360 points to spend! You could also drop Castellant for Venetor and add a Loremaster and Luminark of Hysh. You could add a Celestant-Prime. Or Venetor/Loremaster/Anointed on Frostheart Phoenix.

On 3/13/2018 at 3:54 PM, Poison Jr. said:

I would split the Judicators into 2 units, drop the Liberators and add in a 5 unit of Hunters.

There's never a reason to add Hunters unless they are fulfilling a battleline or battalion tax (or you just really love the models and don't mind being under-powered). I definitely do agree with splitting the Judicators though, and dropping 5 Libs for more flexibility is fine. 

Archived