Which Character Next?

Sharkbelly

25 minutes ago, Sharkbelly said:

My Silver Tower group is adding a player. What character should he play, and why?

We already have the Knight Questor, the Warpriest, the Loremaster, and the Doomseeker.

The only bad thing Is that the game isn’t designed for 5 characters... 

So to be honest... I’d recommend giving them the role of Game Master. And let them control all the bad guys! :ph34r: B|

But, it having them GM isn’t an option, I vote you let them choose a character of their own choice. There are 40+ different hero options available.

If you’re going to play it with 5 characters, I recommend using the really cool ambush game tool:

”AmbushWhack” 

http://static.pythonaro.com/ambushwhack/silvertower.html

It allows you to create random ambushes in the Silver Tower with anywhere from 1 to 5 players.

That being said ... you have an Order heavy Faction. If you would like to expand your choices ... you can either recommend one of the core units If you only have the core game:

The Tenabrael Shard, The Mistweaver and the Darkoath Chieftain are all solid choices.

(We found that the Shard is brutal in in combat. Almost overpoweringly so...)

If you want to expand past the core game they could pick up one of the heroes available in the “My Hero” game.

The additional characters in the back of the guide all have faq’d Errata.

9 hours ago, TheOtherJosh said:

So to be honest... I’d recommend giving them the role of Game Master. And let them control all the bad guys! :ph34r: B|

But, it having them GM isn’t an option, I vote you let them choose a character of their own choice. There are 40+ different hero options available.

If you’re going to play it with 5 characters, I recommend using the really cool ambush game tool:

In this case, perhaps "Shadow over Hammerhal" could be interesting, after there is a Game Master included.

9 hours ago, TheOtherJosh said:

In this case, perhaps "Shadow over Hammerhal" could be interesting, after there is a Game Master included.

Archived