Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
LLV

The Honest Wargamer - Great AoS content on Twitch!

Hi All,

I recently came across a great AoS show on Twitch and was suprised there wasnt any other info on it so thought I would take it upon myself to get the word out!

It`s called The Honest Wargamer and is presented by none other than Rob Symes of former Warhammer TV fame! Here`s the link to the Twitch channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/thehonestwargamer

They stream live regulary and have a good format and also a great back catalogue of free to watch shows including a few very entertaining bat reps too!

I`d highly recommend everyone who is an AoS fan to check it out!

Edited by LLV
spelling

Lol - if you're implying that I am Rob I can assure you that I am most definitely not! I'm not even in the UK for a start!

I'm just am AoS curious hobbyist that spent the weekend scraping moldlines off damn skeletons and found the channel on twitch. After watching the backlog of videos and  managing to catch a live show yesterday I am a big fan of the show and wanted to share - more people should be watching.

Just my 2 cents!

Live AoS show starting very soon at 7.00pm GMT - (11.00am PT, 2.00pm ET for those in the states)

Check it out - its a lot of fun!

• Like 1

SHOW GOING LIVE NOW - 7pm UK

The Honest Wargamer show tonight will include:

Adepticon list reviews

Chat about the Enemy of the month

Rundown Wolf riders 

Legions of Azghor Overview

and also a little something on Age of Sigmar - Phase 2, whatever that is......;)

Edited by LLV
added link

BIG NEWS

For those interested in 40k or the 40k curious, The Honest Wargamer will be doing a LIVE look at the historic 40k FAQ releasing at 4.30pm today.  Due to release in March this FAQ has had much hype over being an absolute game changer to how GW handles rules etc moving forward- which will likely effect AoS once their big FAQ roll around.

Show starts at 4.30pm BST - so around 30 mins!