Events UK: Time for Heroes - Version 2 in play

alexmcgee123

Event Title: Time for Heroes - Version 2 in play
Event Author: alexmcgee123
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 09/15/2018 10:00 AM to 09/16/2018 06:00 PM

This is a two day, 5 game event run by the people who brought you 5 Bunker Brawls and 5 Dawns of a New age in the world that was.  

2000 points -.  All units in play.

Held at Wayland Games in Hockley Essex.  Venue can hold over 100 gamers, bar and food on site - close to the High St 

Ticket Link  - https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/event-tickets/44254-time-for-heroes-age-of-sigmar-2018-hockley

Event pack 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kx149tib7d5bla/Time for heroes.docx?dl=0

Feel free to message me with any questions - looking forward to welcoming you to my first AoS event!

£35 entry for the two days - 80 gamer slots confirmed.  Aiming for £100 winners prize, depending on entrants.

Time for Heroes - Version 2 in play

Edited by alexmcgee123
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am new to this forum (is my first post here). I've started playing AoS around two weeks ago. As former competitive WFB player. My friend and I would like to go to our first tournament. Seems that "Time for Heroes" will be our first one, as we need plenty time to paint our new armies. 
Have two question regarding the roster:

1. Can I use Forge World units in tournament?
2. If so which point I should use from GW website warscroll builder or FW ones. Warscoll builder recently reduce points of one model for 50 point. 

P.s. Sorry for my English, I am not native speaker. 

On 6/26/2018 at 9:13 AM, Inferno said:

Hi,

I am new to this forum (is my first post here). I've started playing AoS around two weeks ago. As former competitive WFB player. My friend and I would like to go to our first tournament. Seems that "Time for Heroes" will be our first one, as we need plenty time to paint our new armies. 
Have two question regarding the roster:

1. Can I use Forge World units in tournament?
2. If so which point I should use from GW website warscroll builder or FW ones. Warscoll builder recently reduce points of one model for 50 point. 

P.s. Sorry for my English, I am not native speaker. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see new Forgeworld points for their minis for AoS2 very soon!

jimbo

• 4 weeks later...