Moonclan Grot Netters

Hey guys,

40 of my Moonclan Grots come from the Battle for Skull Pass set, which didn't come with any netters. I'd like to add 6 netters to the unit, but old netters off of Ebay cost around £7 each, and I don't have that kind of money right now! Any ideas or tips on how I can make my own nets to add to some spearmen? Thanks!

Get 6 pairs of ghoul arms, exacto knife the sides  off 6 grots. Add ghoul arms in place, gs some robed over the shoulders. Should be a fairly easy blob spread and add a bit of detail with a cocktail stick. Glue some netted material- here you could use green stuff, sound l8kr pain, pve glue some plastic netting, several coats, like froms oranges, grapefruit etc, and when dry add to the arms with a dab of superflue, may even want to paint it seperatley. Ypu may also need to recut some holes back into the net with a craft knife, but if you add the pva glue stretched out it should be ok....liquid greenstuff may work too..just soeth8 g to harden it up a tad.

Grot Scuttlings (from Silver Tower) as “Netters” 

They have the same kind of robes. And are easily identifiable as “netters” (all have spider webs on their garb)

And they come in packs of 8 on sprue. And they are cheaper than the metal (and could be run on their own if you really decided to go that route.)

Here are mine, painted up in the same color scheme as my Moonclan Grots.

IMG_3098.JPG.fa6b2e6d2fd46d67a6da5d10a300c460.JPG

Archived